Cherokee and Houston County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cherokee and Houston County

I have two properties between Crockett and Alto. Anyone in this area seeing bucks?

We had 2 decent bucks a month ago... now all we have are little bucks, a handful of does. All my stands are either feeder, hand corn, or big oak flats. Still not seeing anything.

Little bummed out about getting excited for season. Anyone having similar luck?

These were the bucks we had a month ago all 3 were 6 points. One at one place and 2 at the other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i haven’t seen any of our good bucks on camera for a while either the acorns are probably falling and that where the bucks are

Comment

Acorns. Have had good luck adding Pelletized lime and fertilizing oak trees in my hunt area for more palatable acorns.

Comment

Originally posted by mudkat View Post
        i haven’t seen any of our good bucks on camera for a while either the acorns are probably falling and that where the bucks are

They are definitely falling. There aren’t bucks at the acorns either I have a section that was planted by my great grandfather of clumps of red oak, pin oaks, and white oaks. Does are there but still no bucks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Feeders are for does and pigs till after Christmas.

Comment

Working...
          X