No announcement yet.

A Game Of Thrones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wish GRRM would have got off his ^$$ and finished the story we might have got a good ending to this mess
    The spoilers that were out at the end of last season was better. I wonder if that was the original end that they changed because it leaked ?

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
      I thought Qyborns death was one of the better ones. He was a braniac.....not a warrior. The yard bully smashing little nerds head in for getting a little mouthy was fitting for that worm.. ..

Me too. Poetic justice that he died at the hands of the Frankenstein-like monster her created.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Everything is rushed. HBO wanted 10 episodes and the writers said "no we can cram it in 6". That's exactly what they are doing and the poor writing is now showing through. To be this invested, as a viewer, into a show and wait 2 years for the final season to come out, you would expect them to get it right. There are just so many story lines that they spent so much time on in previous seasons that are just not being seen through. It's nothing more than cheap entertainment now for what once was one of the greatest series I've ever seen.

Dany Dies
        Jon denies the throne and retires North of the wall with his pup Ghost
        Tyrion sits on the throne.
        And we are left with some cliff hanger that there might still be a sign of white walkers left.

Comment

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
          Everything is rushed. HBO wanted 10 episodes and the writers said "no we can cram it in 6". That's exactly what they are doing and the poor writing is now showing through. To be this invested, as a viewer, into a show and wait 2 years for the final season to come out, you would expect them to get it right. There are just so many story lines that they spent so much time on in previous seasons that are just not being seen through. It's nothing more than cheap entertainment now for what once was one of the greatest series I've ever seen.

Dany Dies
          Jon denies the throne and retires North of the wall with his pup Ghost
          Tyrion sits on the throne.
          And we are left with some cliff hanger that there might still be a sign of white walkers left.

I'm not going to come off as some kind of armchair "writing expert" or "storyline expert" as if I could do better than these folks from my living room....mostly because....well I am not and I can't and I realize that.. I do agree with you that this season seems rushed.....it almost feels as if the crew is tired of writing, filming and working and just wanted it all to be done. Personally I would have liked the night king battle ending last season with a couple more episodes and this season totally dedicated to the prep and battle with Cersei ending with somebody getting the Iron Throne....

Comment

I loved Qyburns death, and Cersei's reaction to it as she just walks by the Hound to let the Clegane bowl take place.
            I'm betting it was Bran that warged into the horse to come get Arya.
            Dany just lost a ton of allies and is on borrowed time.
            I'm sure Tyrian feels like a complete idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by HillCoBowHunter View Post
              Cliffhanger for the up coming movie in 5 years

Comment

And i guess bronns interaction with Tyrion an Jamie was totally irrelevant as was his character in the final season at all....

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                  And i guess bronns interaction with Tyrion an Jamie was totally irrelevant as was his character in the final season at all....

Unless Tyrion gets the throne..

Comment

Unless Tyrion gets the throne..

Still makes that whole crossbow scene irrelevant, and his role in the season as well he was getting a castle either way just got a different one with Tyrion. No significance in any of it

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                      Still makes that whole crossbow scene irrelevant, and his role in the season as well he was getting a castle either way just got a different one with Tyrion. No significance in any of it

I'd send a strongly worded letter to DB Weiss and David Benioff....

Comment

I'd send a strongly worded letter to DB Weiss and David Benioff....

You’ll do for now

Comment

The same people that are acting like viewers are Monday q.b the show for critiquing it. Ironically do the same with their football teams, hunting shows, etc. lol

Comment

Comment

A Game Of Thrones

Dbl
                              Last edited by Smart; 05-13-2019, 08:43 AM.

Comment

Tyrion’s face [emoji1787]

Comment

Working...
                                X