Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bout freaking time

Comment

Woo hoo - Jerry has won 3 Super Bowls, no matter how long ago they were. It's still 3.

I think this was a big step in making the team better. Hopefully they can keep Richard and move forward.

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
        he gone

maybe they will find someone with a little imagination for the offense

We have the perfect guy for you in houston!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

One step in the right direction. Too bad kingsbury isn't in the market anymore....

The return music just now on the Ticket was the song "Celebrate". I laughed....

Comment

I wonder if JJ is gonna put puppet strings in new guy

Comment

Now dump Dak and go after Foles.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                  Woo hoo - Jerry has won 3 Super Bowls, no matter how long ago they were. It's still 3.

I think this was a big step in making the team better. Hopefully they can keep Richard and move forward.
                  Jimmy won those 3 super bowls. Jerry didn't have the ego he has now and signed off on all the moves Jimmy wanted in trades and the draft.

Comment

Goodbye Dak, hello Foles, goodbye Garret hello Romo.

Comment

Originally posted by dwactx View Post
                      It doesn't matter who is running the offense, as long as a Jones is the GM, they will continue to be mediocre
                      Yep. Until he steps away and is just the owner, they will always be mediocre.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                        Garrett commented that there weren't going to be any coaching changes. Then JJ said they haven't decided but he has final say, there's no doubt that Jones makes ALL the decisions. That's why he keeps Garrett around.
                        Thought it was Stephen Jones that said any changes in coaching wasn't final?

Comment

You guys are gluttons for punishment.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                            I'm not the biggest Dak fan but Foles is way overhyped. Look at all his previous stops before philly, he didn't magically become good

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                              Jimmy won those 3 super bowls. Jerry didn't have the ego he has now and signed off on all the moves Jimmy wanted in trades and the draft.
                              Jerrah hired Jimmy. [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dakota7493 View Post
                                Jerry did what Jimmy said in those days. Back before the salary cap. Jerry spent the money to cover the few mistakes Jimmy did make.

Waiting to see who's next...

Comment

Working...
                                X