Shooting at Trump press conference today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shooting at Trump press conference today

I was listening to the start of the Trump press conference on Fox News today, when I got a phone call. About 10-15 minutes later I tuned back in to hear that Trump had been rushed out of the room. It appears the secret service or Washington police shot someone. I have no idea what happened, but they rushed Trump away for a few minutes, then he came back and completed the press conference. He said all he knew was the shooter was transported to the hospital. Unfortunately, I have no access to a TV right now. Does anyone know more about this.

I just watched it. He wasn't exactly "rushed" out. Secret Service interrupted his speech, whispered in his ear, and he walked out pretty casually.

Comment

Good thing it wasn't a Biden news conference he would have been the one whispering in the secret services ears.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
        Good thing it wasn't a Biden news conference he would have been the one whispering in the secret services ears.

Comment

Yeah,he didn't look concerned at all.Love that guy![emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

I was watching...his reaction was meh, ok. Was great to hear him praise the secret service.

My bet is those are the ONLY folks around him he doesn’t doubt or 2nd guess advice.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              I was watching...his reaction was meh, ok. Was great to hear him praise the secret service.

My bet is those are the ONLY folks around him he doesn’t doubt or 2nd guess advice.
              Yep

Comment

The title of this thread reminds me of a CNN headline

He was giving a press conference and their was a person shot outside of the white house. They had Trump walk off stage to brief him and wait a few minutes to make sure the problem was solved.

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post

He was giving a press conference and their was a person shot outside of the white house. They had Trump walk off stage to brief him and wait a few minutes to make sure the problem was solved.
                  That doesn't sound no where near as spectacular. You'd get kick off a high school newspaper if you couldn't spin it any better than that.

Comment

Negative....usss revolves & succeeds out of the guise of an abundance of caution. ANY concern is aggressively addressed. If you think it was to advise him about a shooting of insignificance to interrupt a press conference, well then you don’t get usss mo. They have to consider every plausible scenario regardless of absurdity. So, what do you do when your only job is to protect the potus & gunshots / men down in earshot??

Comment

Originally posted by MAP View Post

It was a blood bath!

Comment

Media is gonna say that Trump ordered someone shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          Negative....usss revolves & succeeds out of the guise of an abundance of caution. ANY concern is aggressively addressed. If you think it was to advise him about a shooting of insignificance to interrupt a press conference, well then you don’t get usss mo. They have to consider every plausible scenario regardless of absurdity. So, what do you do when your only job is to protect the potus & gunshots / men down in earshot??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Black Ice View Post
                            What if it was one guy with 6 guns??!

Comment

Originally posted by BBReezen View Post
                              What if it was one guy with 6 guns??!

"he got crushed by sum huge friggen goueye"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X