Lockdown Lunacy, long read

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lockdown Lunacy, long read

Excellent read and it makes sense. All the kids (young people) that have been indoctrinated that the work will end due to global warming are the same ones that have a grim view on life in general and will do anything the first authoritative figure tells them to. Then you have the elite groups like Fauci and gates that move to take advantage of this to move their agenda forward. For Fauci it’s simple, follow the money and for gates it’s simply his personal agenda on globalization. Then you have the politics in the middle, trump bad and never let a good crisis go to waste.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Good read and actually makes sense

Comment

Dang.... deep dive if you click all the links, but it is the most level headed assessment I have seen so far.

I wonder if any media outlets will EVER mention the death rate as compared to year after year numbers like he references.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Read the whole thing and finally feel I read some truth with facts.

Hopefully before Aug 24th we get back to our daily normal death rate.

Thanks for posting.

Comment

This will not been seen or printed in most MSM outlets or even in some conservative news outlets because IT DOES NOT FIT THE NARRATIVE OF DESTROYING TRUMP AND OUR ECONOMY!

Nothing has worked, but this virus comes close due to mis-information, fear and the lies being told by the MSM and people supposedly in the know on the Covid 19 deal. Yes we have a virus and yes it kills people, but the rates are way less than what is being reported. Fear mongering is all this is.

Comment

Excellent. Sent to everyone I know.

Comment

I wonder if we will hear from those that have towed the company line? Maybe the real smart guy with his chart calling for the peak to be right after the election will chime in.

Comment

Great read, enjoyed his actual facts showing everything he was talking about.

For me I knew this was all over with when the media changed the talking point from deaths to cases.

Comment

100% the fault of MSM

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                      100% the fault of MSM
                      You forgot Politicians....

Comment

Looks like the author’s prediction may be right on target.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post

Looks like the author’s prediction may be right on target.

Dan might have been reading some of the post on TBH and saying 'OH SHIITE'.

Comment

How’s it looking ?

Comment

Working...
                            X