No announcement yet.

TBH and lots of other prayers answered

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Her story about being blessed vs being lucky is spot on. Shane thank you for sharing.

Amazing Grace! God is great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow! I just now saw this after reading about it on Debbie Grace Jones' FB page:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Debbie is the wife of Kyle Jones aka asu-indian on here and the 2nd cousin of the lady who got shot..

Comment

Wow...thanks for sharing Shane. I didn’t even know about this since it was before my time here. Funny how truth can be stranger than fiction at times. What a story.

Comment

Thanks for sharing that incredible story! Praise God!

Comment

God is great! God is big enough! Praise be to Him for all things, great and small.

Comment

Wow! God is good!

Comment

So, she survives the initial arrow through the neck that hit but pushed aside the carotid artery; scans for the arrow location reveal a brain tumor and survives surgery to remove that; then -- years later -- follow-up scans reveal a deadly aneurism which is delicately removed as well. Definitely amazing grace from upstairs.

Not to mention the fact that the original arrow was shot north, then ricocheted to go south over two or three fences, through shrubs and and an oak tree to hit a moving target in the neck and start this chain of salvation events. You can't make this up.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                  Wow! I just now saw this after reading about it on Debbie Grace Jones' FB page:

Log into Facebook to start sharing and connecting with your friends, family, and people you know.

Debbie is the wife of Kyle Jones aka asu-indian on here and the 2nd cousin of the lady who got shot..
                  Cool! Now you can tell her that you were quoted in the article.

Originally posted by tradtiger View Post
                  So, she survives the initial arrow through the neck that hit but pushed aside the carotid artery; scans for the arrow location reveal a brain tumor and survives surgery to remove that; then -- years later -- follow-up scans reveal a deadly aneurism which is delicately removed as well. Definitely amazing grace from upstairs.

Not to mention the fact that the original arrow was shot north, then ricocheted to go south over two or three fences, through shrubs and and an oak tree to hit a moving target in the neck and start this chain of salvation events. You can't make this up.
                  For sure. Pretty amazing chain of miracles.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    Cool! Now you can tell her that you were quoted in the article.
                    I did! Kyle (Jones) and I are actually distant cousins also.

Comment

Working...
                    X