Recommendations for phone holder in truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, kind of a strange question. I just bought a new F250 with buckets seats and console. The truck has Apple Car Play when plugged in. Does anyone use or know of some sort of mount rather than just tossing the phone in the console? I had a magnetic Nato mount in my old truck, but the new one doesn't have a spot on the dash for it. Anyway, I just wondered what some y'all were using. Thanks in advance

Rokform magnetic case and mount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Steelie ball window mount

Comment

Ramit mount ?

Comment

A little expense but the best I used. I also bought the wireless charger for the mount and it solid.

This ProClip Console mount is custom-made for your Ford F-Series starting in 2015 (See below for full list of compatibility). The mount attaches to the side of the center console. Combine with a ProClip device holder to make a custom mounting solution for your phone or GPS. The ProClip Console Mount clips tightly into

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
              Steelie ball window mount

I second the steelie. I have one and can’t believe I waited so long to get one. It mounts on my dash, but you can find different mounted ones also like Taz said.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                A little expense but the best I used. I also bought the wireless charger for the mount and it solid.

This ProClip Console mount is custom-made for your Ford F-Series starting in 2015 (See below for full list of compatibility). The mount attaches to the side of the center console. Combine with a ProClip device holder to make a custom mounting solution for your phone or GPS. The ProClip Console Mount clips tightly into

How does the mount attach?

Comment

WeatherTech CupFone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
                    How does the mount attach?

On the side on the console the bottom end sides into where the plastic seam come together and the top clips of the lip of the console.

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                      WeatherTech CupFone

This ^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
                        Hey guys, kind of a strange question. I just bought a new F250 with buckets seats and console. The truck has Apple Car Play when plugged in. Does anyone use or know of some sort of mount rather than just tossing the phone in the console? I had a magnetic Nato mount in my old truck, but the new one doesn't have a spot on the dash for it. Anyway, I just wondered what some y'all were using. Thanks in advance

I throw mine in the cup holder and roll on. My wife has bought me countless holders but I never use them.

She also bought me a selfie stick[emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Jon-Paul View Post
                          On the side on the console the bottom end sides into where the plastic seam come together and the top clips of the lip of the console.

I like the location of this one best. Not sure how I like the phone attaching to the mount though. It's just spring loaded on the sides I guess?

Comment

My BIL has one that mounts in the CD player. I really liked it, but told him I don't have a CD player (2017 F250 Lariat, same as his). He had to show me that I do in fact have a CD player. Only owned it 2 years before learning that! Anyway, I'm gonna get one of those phone mounts. I'd prefer it over a cup holder mount.

Comment

I had a proclip in my last truck that I really liked. Solid product that didn’t shimmy and shake going down the road which drives me crazy! I’ll be ordering on for my new truck soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X