First recurve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First recurve

Yesterday I drove down to Bob Lee's archery and purchased my first recurve bow. A Bob Lee hunter 51# at 28". This is one sweet shooting bow. Rob Lee was a very nice to talk too and gave alot of great advice. I will try to have pics of my new toy up in the next few days. Now I can't wait to take it hunting hopefully I get drawn for McCallister and can put it to good use up there.

Great bow...good luck with it!

Comment

thyey make some great bows, I'm sure it will make you proud

Comment

Congrats they make some excellent bows.

Comment

Congrats on the new bow.They do make some nice bows.

Comment

Congratulations: You can't go wrong with a Bob Lee bow. The Bob Lee family are a class act. You just can't beat that. Enjoy.

Comment

congrats....

Comment

Thanks everyone. When we got back friday night we made up some goldtip 3555 arrows for my new bow. But didn't have time to shoot them that night. Saturday before I clocked in for work at Gander I went to test shoot the arrows in the archery range. In my second round of shooting the bow I got my first robinhood with a traditional bow. This bow is a definite shooter and I can definitely shoot it alot more accurately than I can the longbow I have.

Comment

Bob Lee makes some of the best in the business. I had one with 2 sets of limbs awhile back, sure do wish I hadnt of sold it! It was one of the most forgiving bows Ive ever shot. Good Luck with yours!

Comment

Working...
                  X