2019 F250 led grill lights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2019 F250 led grill lights

Just purchased a 2019 F250 Lariat. I am not planning on adding a bumper guard to it. So have any of you put led lights on the grill on the new Super Duty's? I searched the internet and found some that go on both sides of the Ford logo. They are only 8 inches long. It looks cool but are those even worth it? Would an 8inch bar be bright? If any of you have some experience with this or actually have some on your trucks, please let me know. Thanks

Ttt

Comment

Gonna try one more time this morning. I have never put any LED lights on a vehicle. Any advice would be appreciated.

Comment

I put the Rough Country 8" LED set in my grill. It does make a difference when you have them on. I didn't want to put a light bar on the truck, so these were a good compromise as they aren't really noticeable in the grill.

Comment

Got Metobo?
          Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190321_093825_01.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.5 KB
ID:	24575120

Comment

Originally posted by stroker_ace View Post
            I put the Rough Country 8" LED set in my grill. It does make a difference when you have them on. I didn't want to put a light bar on the truck, so these were a good compromise as they aren't really noticeable in the grill.
            Cool. The Rough Country lights are the ones I looked at on the internet. It said 2017-18 models but I need to call to see if its the same for the '19. I purchased the "Basic" package Lariat. It does not have the super bright head lights. I am looking for more light when I am at the ranch. Im happy that you said the 8" do make a difference!

Comment

Originally posted by SoTxHunter View Post
              Cool. The Rough Country lights are the ones I looked at on the internet. It said 2017-18 models but I need to call to see if its the same for the '19. I purchased the "Basic" package Lariat. It does not have the super bright head lights. I am looking for more light when I am at the ranch. Im happy that you said the 8" do make a difference!
              I'm fairly certain the grill is different on a 19. 17-18 wont work. Had a customer that wanted exactly what you're after. We ordered up the 17-18 kit and it didn't work on the 19. This was on a platinum.

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
                I'm fairly certain the grill is different on a 19. 17-18 wont work. Had a customer that wanted exactly what you're after. We ordered up the 17-18 kit and it didn't work on the 19. This was on a platinum.
                Oh wow. Ill double check on that before ordering. Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                X