LBJ tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LBJ tomorrow?

Anyone going up in AM? I am looking to try my new ML and Inam new to area.

County LBJ is in has a late doe/spike season but not a muzzleloader only season but you can use one if you wish (if LBJ allows ML's?), can also still use a shotgun or bow.

Comment

I thought the understanding was that the late season in Wise county does not include the grasslands because of this from the outdoor annual. Wish it did.

Good luck

Antlerless Deer On USFS lands antlerless deer may be taken without a permit, but only during youth-only and archery seasons and from (Nov. 24-27). The USFS no longer issues permits. On all other tracts of land no permit is required to hunt antlerless deer unless MLDP antlerless permits have been issued for the tract of land.

Comment

Originally posted by Javiersbd View Post
        I thought the understanding was that the late season in Wise county does not include the grasslands because of this from the outdoor annual. Wish it did.

Good luck

Antlerless Deer On USFS lands antlerless deer may be taken without a permit, but only during youth-only and archery seasons and from (Nov. 24-27). The USFS no longer issues permits. On all other tracts of land no permit is required to hunt antlerless deer unless MLDP antlerless permits have been issued for the tract of land.
        Then it looks like he's going spike hunting.

Comment

Working...
        X