Archery shop with good customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SgtRock View Post
    Thankyou RemMan, I will check them out. I am going to Cinnamon Creek Ranch tommorow so I will be over on that side of the metromess. Do you know if they are open on sunday?
    how was CCR? Did ya find you a bow?

Comment

Cinnamon Creek Ranch....Talk to Ken or Tyler. They will both help you out. Keep in mind they are extremely busy on the weekends. Ive had the best luck on week nights after 6 or so....

Comment

Originally posted by JKaggie07 View Post
        Cinnamon Creek Ranch....Talk to Ken or Tyler. They will both help you out. Keep in mind they are extremely busy on the weekends. Ive had the best luck on week nights after 6 or so....
        I probably drive Tyler nuts between looking for my son a new bow, helping my wife with her bow/form and anything between and then helping me with my bow....he is always awesome and never acts like he is tired of us

Jim and both Ken's have been really helpful too

Comment

pm to ya.

Comment

Native Outdoors in Royse City, TX .Great group of guys with great prices!

nativeoutdoors.com

Comment

Sgt. call Jerry at Rednek Booda Outdoors (RBO) in Kerens, TX. He is a sponsor on this site. If you talk to him for two minutes you will be making the drive down to see him.

Jerry is good people and takes the time to make sure you are happy when you walk out the door. Jerry has stayed open late on a couple of occasions to take care of me.

Jerry is an hour away from me but he is only person I trust to touch my bow. I know quite a few people have driven even further and will make the return trip. Jerry is best at tuning bows and always makes you feel like the shop is only open for you. If you are there for an hour or all day RBO is the shop to give business to.

I was down there from open to close shooting different bows and never felt rushed or pressured to buy anything. And I will say this, if you walk through Jerry's door you will get personalized attention.

And the prices ain't bad either

Comment

Seems like several folks have already recommended Jerry down at RBO in Kerens and I could not agree more.

I live in Rockwall, so pretty dang close to you in Wylie. Well worth the drive to RBO in Kerens for me.

There are several guys that make the drive from Houston to RBO as well. Folks aren't driving that far for bad service.

Comment

PM sent. Agree with Native outdoors Royse city corner 276 and 548. Hard to go wrong with Outdoor archery in Canton either.
                  Roy

Comment

Originally posted by SgtRock View Post
                    I am in the market for a new bow and am having a difficult time finding a shop. I have been to two large outdoors stores and two different independently owned archery shops in the DFW area. All I can say is I am extremely disappointed in the customer service I am encountering. Texas used to be known for good customer service. The sales people Im dealing with are just plain rude.

For example this morning I enter a shop right after it opened for business with the intention of making a purchase. I am the first customer of the day. I talk with the owner for a few minutes and he seems like a nice guy. I tell him I am looking for a new bow and would like some help making my selection. About that time another customer walks in with a bow. Without saying anything he starts to help the other customer. He installs new bus cables and string and adjusts his arrow rest. This took some time and I figured I was going to be waiting for awhile. Apparently he didn't need my business so I left. This has happened before. A good friend of mine said he has had the same problem.

Any suggestions of an archery shop with friendly folks that are willing to take some time to help me find the right bow? I am willing to travel up to 100 miles. I live in Wylie.
                    ..... Most archery shops have to work with more than one customers at
                    a time ! And " I did tell you that this would only take a few minutes"..
                    The customer was only about 10 minutes late and had an appointment
                    to have the custom string that I made Friday night at 12:30 .....
                    My only helper was on vacation and I had to do everything by myself !

Comment

SdtRock If you get down this way come and give us a shot. If nothing else stop by and shoot the bull.

Comment

All Star Archery in Lewisville!!

Comment

Sorry you had a bad experiencebut if someone had an appt. and the salseman let you know than that could be your answer he cant spread himself out to do 2 jobs at once . The person above did say that he he would be back in a few. I went to BPS not long ago to look for a bow for my son and even tho I told the salesman I would not be buying one for him til April he was very helpful and suggested and showed me 3 bows that would work (Grapvine BPS) so that will be where my sons bow will come from. For myself I always call ahead of time and see if they will have enought time to spend with me and help with my decisions, Sorry you got a bad taste in oyur mouth and hope you have better experiences in the near future. Jesus Ochoa

Comment

North Texas Archery

One man can do so much! Fay is one of the best on customer service and knowledge of bows!!

Comment

Originally posted by APEX127 View Post
                              ..... Most archery shops have to work with more than one customers at
                              a time ! And " I did tell you that this would only take a few minutes"..
                              The customer was only about 10 minutes late and had an appointment
                              to have the custom string that I made Friday night at 12:30 .....
                              My only helper was on vacation and I had to do everything by myself !
                              No excuse. Your attitude sucks and I would of felt the same way. You need to communicate and be humble with your customers. I would of walked out and not come back. Chew on that for a while. Your problem is that you didn't communicate well and left a guy sitting there. It's happened to me and it makes me angry as well. I understand being short staffed and having to wait, ----only if that's communicated to me well.
                              Last edited by Delirious; 03-21-2011, 07:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by rch View Post
                                One man can do so much! Fay is one of the best on customer service and knowledge of bows!!

Service should be rendered on a first come first serve basis. The Technician should have asked the second customer to leave his bow or should have asked me if I minded waiting while he takes care of the second customer. He did not say this will only take a minute. He handed me a brochure and proceeded to help the second customer. Look Im sure that other folks have had good experiences at NTA. I started out by saying he seemed like a nice guy. The hole reason I went to NTA is because I had similar experiences at other shops and I was told that NTA was the place for knowledgable friendly and above all good customer service. Anyway I was disappointed when this happened.

I did not make it to CCR yesterday the wife had other plans and I am still in the market. Sounds like I need to take the road trip to BDO in Kerens.
                                Last edited by SgtRock; 03-21-2011, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X