Ufc 202 whose ready!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by systemnt View Post
    Just watched the post fight little presser. .
    Nate is a level below that carni-worker from Meet the Millers...yaknowitahmsayin?
    Had a laundry list of excuses too..
    Flip side... Lucky charms sounded humble and actually paid a lot of respect to nate....but said he's done at that weight... we'll see once the $$ get flashed..
    I knew Diaz would be full of excuses. I was pulling for him just because I wanted to see McGregor get cut down to size a little. We saw who the better fighter was last night between those two.

Comment

Cowboy wants to move back down to 155, I think he should stay at 170, he's never looked better and is on a 3 fight win streak, that dude just comes to fight and most folks had Cowboy losing this fight and he stopped Story. Not sure if he's ready to fight Woodley yet but another fight or 2 at 170 could put him in the mix. As for McGregor he needs to go back to the 145 weight division and put a hurting on that division. And I am about tired of Dominic Cruz running his mouth, he needs to move up a weight class since he says he has run through his weight class.

Comment

Originally posted by BenBen View Post
        Diaz landed 131 to Connors 104. Had to be the knock downs.
        Yeah, knockdowns always beat slaps. Dude had blood gushing from the start. Connor got winded but Diaz couldn't take advantage.

I'm Irish. LOL.
        Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 08-21-2016, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
          We saw who the better fighter was last night between those two.
          Hows that?.....that fight could have gone either way, especially had Nate not got cut and could see. One judge even called it a draw. And we know Nate's ground and submission game is stronger.

All that fight showed me was they are very equal. A third fight will be awesome!
          Last edited by Smart; 08-21-2016, 09:13 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Yeah, knockdowns always beat slaps. Dude had blood gushing from the start. Connor got winded but Diaz couldn't take advantage.

I'm Irish. LOL.
            I'm American...

Comment

There were 3 of us TBH'ers here last night. We all had it 3 to 2 for Conner. It was a hell of a fight. I hope Conner moves back down in weight. He is biting off too much at 170.

-john

Comment

Great fight. One thing I learned is Diaz has one hell of a chin. May be because his brain is so small that it doesn't touch his skull on the inside. Lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Comment

I can't stand either Diaz or Connor and I was hoping Diaz would get punched in his stupid face and Connor would get choked out again. I almost got what I wanted and for you guys thinking Diaz won more than 3 rounds you must be smoking the samething as Diaz. The judges got it right, 3:2 (not what I wanted).

Rumble is a beast!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Raypo View Post
                    I can't stand either Diaz or Connor and I was hoping Diaz would get punched in his stupid face and Connor would get choked out again. I almost got what I wanted and for you guys thinking Diaz won more than 3 rounds you must be smoking the samething as Diaz. The judges got it right, 3:2 (not what I wanted).

Rumble is a beast!!!

I don't think anybody claimed Diaz won more than 3 rounds...

Comment

After the second round, I was thinking that Nate was the toughest fighter I
                      d ever seen, and that Connor was a paper tiger. They both impressed the hell out of me though. I thought Diaz might have taken it, but I also thought the first round might have been a 10-8 round to Connor, so I didn't know.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                        I don't think anybody claimed Diaz won more than 3 rounds...
                        Agreed but 3 rounds wins. I had it 3 rounds Connor and 2 Diaz, a lot of people on Facebook this morning thought Diaz got screwed. It just didn't seem that way to me

Comment

Great card..better than 200..cerrone super combo was sick...aj is a hammer and like I said Connor would only win by decision ..Diaz has resilients and stamina for days...I think if they let them fight a ten minute round Connor would drown.
                          Very close/great dog fight...I'd pay for it again

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                            I'm American...

Correct. Thats what i say all the time. Just looking for a reason for ot to be ok to cheer against an American. I rarely do.

Comment

I went back and watched it again and it was a close one.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post

I'm Irish. LOL.

Blood is a poor way to judge a fight. Nate is going to bleed more than Conor, he just has more scare tissue. Shots that cut Nate or Nick won't necessarily cut somebody with far less fights like Conor.

You could make an argument either way. I would have liked to have seen it a draw. I tend to agree with Nate, walking away with your hands on your hips should get points taken away.

Conor obviously won round one 10-9 maybe 10-8, Nate turned it around at the end of 2 and I thought might have done enough to take the round, 3 was at least 10-9 maybe 10-8 with Nate on top, 4 could have went either way but probably favors Conor, 5 was Nate's.

Some of you say Nate was full of excuses, but anybody who has watched all his other fights will agree that something was wrong with him. He didn't look fresh, maybe it was his chewed up leg, who knows.

If they don't fight again Dana should be hanged. That was the best and closest fight I have ever watched. These 2 fights have changed the sport. Nate's last 3 pay checks, $40k, $500k, and estimated $11 million. That is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X