No announcement yet.

Non-profit Hunting Organization

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Contact Texas Youth Hunting Program.I do 3-6 hunts a season.It is for kids 9-17 who want to try hunting but don't have a place or know what to do.Run by TP&W and Texas Wildlife Association help fund it.I can answer some questions pm me.

Comment

TTT

I reached out to Patton and we have something in the works.

I also reached out to about 5 of the other organizations mentioned on here with no response. The only one I could not find contact info for was Texas Boys Outdoors. Can anyone help put me in touch with Roy?

Thanks,

JP

Comment

Dallas Safari Club/Dallas Ecological Foundation may want to partner up.

Comment

Originally posted by grinhead24 View Post
          Texas Veterans Outdoors
          Our Mission
          Here at Texas Veterans Outdoors we are dedicated to be a charitable organization that provides a positive social atmosphere for Texas Veterans through educational outdoor experiences.
          https://www.texasveteransoutdoors.org

I second this nomination. Phenomenal group of folks, very transparent organization that is all over the state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ttt

Comment

I help run an organization out of Amarillo that does just this. I have a thread going now about a hunt we did the last two weekends with 8 vets on our ranch. Would love to set something up with you if we could. We can send you the guys and cover any costs we need. If you’d like to discuss it, give me a shout any time. 806 206 3289.

Comment

Originally posted by J-J Matt View Post
                I help run an organization out of Amarillo that does just this. I have a thread going now about a hunt we did the last two weekends with 8 vets on our ranch. Would love to set something up with you if we could. We can send you the guys and cover any costs we need. If you’d like to discuss it, give me a shout any time. 806 206 3289.
                Sent you a text.

Comment

Contact Weston Jenkins, he’s a local kid that established DisabledOutdoorsmenUSA. Runs the outfit out of Medina Texas. 210-215-3771.
                  Empowering Individuals Through the Healing Power of the Outdoors.
                  Last edited by Witchgrass; 09-24-2019, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Look up Headwaters for heros.
                    I'm taking a gold star child hunting with them this November.

Comment

Originally posted by ar3731guy View Post
                      2 other organizations to mention are the following. I know both men who started them and they are stand up guys.

Supporting Soldier, Marines, Sailors, Airmen, Coast Guard ​through Once In A Lifetime Outdoor Adventures

https://www.oathinc.org/
                      We work with a group called City Kids Adventures and the Oath group is a major part on the hunts and other things the group does. They have a great group of guys!

Comment

Thank y’all for all the recommendations. I am working on contacting everyone at the moment!

Comment

Working...
                        X