• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
    But Biden will??

Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
      Huh?
      You claimed in another thread that Biden was going to win the election, which stands to reason that all other democrats on the ballot will win election too...such as Hager. So my assumption was, if you feel that Hager has no chance of winning, why do you feel so strongly that Biden, a fellow democrat, will?

Comment

You claimed in another thread that Biden was going to win the election, which stands to reason that all other democrats on the ballot will win election too...such as Hager. So my assumption was, if you feel that Hager has no chance of winning, why do you feel so strongly that Biden, a fellow democrat, will?
        What thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
          Nope. The second a politician, male or female, has to tell me they’re a veteran It means they want you to feel and not think. It has ZERO to do with policy. It’s a great way to get written off in my book.
          I was unable to vote for her because I am committed to voting a split ticket and my congressman has made votes which I completely disagree with. I do not treat my politics much different than if I am hiring or putting together a team at work. I will take a veteran over non-veteran able bodied 100% of the time, if I can. Even if I disagree with them on almost everything. This has worked well for me over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by unclefish View Post
            So far R's have cast way more votes than D's in early voting.
            52%-39% with 9% Independent.

Cornyn will win but less than Trump's %. Hegar has no shot.

https://targetearly.targetsmart.com/...l=All&state=TX
            This is encouraging.

Oh, I think she's a butch. Her commercials are a great deterrent to vote for her, hope she makes some more

Comment

It’s clear to me you think Biden will win via the posts you have made.

Maybe I’m reading it wrong. But I will bet you $1,000 Biden does not win the 38 Texas electoral votes
              Last edited by texasdeerhunter; 10-27-2020, 10:31 PM. Reason: @smelly glove for clarification

Comment

Are you confused?

Comment

https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...783738&page=33

Maybe I’m reading it wrong. But I will bet you $1,000 Biden does not win the 38 Texas electoral votes
                  That link doesn't go to a specific post. Let me know which one you are referring to.

Comment

I'm actually convinced of the opposite of that

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                      I'm actually convinced of the opposite of that
                      Ok, I apologize for interpreting the post wrong, maybe I need to check the sarcasm meter.

Comment

Hold on. You want me to put 1000 dollars on biden winning texas? No, i'm not doing that.
                        Last edited by Smell the Glove; 10-27-2020, 10:44 PM.

Comment

My link was supposed to be a link to the “q” thread Artos started. That “q” theory you appear to be discrediting. However, my advanced apologies if that is not what you meant to say/intend.

Comment

My link was supposed to be a link to the “q” thread Artos started. That “q” theory you appear to be discrediting. However, my advanced apologies if that is not what you meant to say/intend.
                            The Q thread is full of BS. But I never said I thought he would win.

Comment

MJ Hegar

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
                              The fact that she’s a topic worries folks here. I mean that’s the conservative playbook. Just poke fun of people. Is this was a guy war hero repube most here would be all for it. It’s time for a change in Texas.

No, it’s the fact that she is an inept, idiot, with an *** backwards view of reality, that worries anyone with any common sense. Anyone who has ever heard her speak can tell she has no idea what she’s talking about.

I’m guessing that makes you think I’m sexist/racist or any number of other things that stupid people are incapable of discerning from the truth, and that is fine. But never confuse your cowards view of reality, with the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                              Last edited by Dale Moser; 10-28-2020, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                No, it’s the fact that she is an inept, idiot, with an *** backwards view of reality, that worries anyone with any common sense. Anyone who has ever heard her speak can tell she has no idea what she’s talking about.

I’m guessing that makes you think I’m sexist/racist or any number of other things that stupid people are incapable of discerning from the truth, and that is fine. But never confuse your cowards view of reality, with the truth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Think about AOC as she sits in Washington the dnc loves the Hagar and AOC

Comment

Working...
                                X