Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
    U may want to try the stand on the dry creek bed that's behind the skinning rack. I had a bunch of does, smaller buck, Axis (doe & smaller buck) and a bunch of hogs come in on my last sit. I was the only one to hunt it the week that we were there. Good luck to you. It's a short shot if the wind is right. They never knew i was there.
    It's funny you said that because all my guys can attest that I like to hunt near camp. LOL

Comment

Chambers Ranch Review

Just got back today Dec. 10, 2018 from my 1st time at Chambers and all I can say is that we have already booked for next year. I shot an aoudad, my buddy got a good whitetail doe and my other buddy shot an axis doe. But definitely a target rich environment. Saw animals at every sit and Dustin will definitely help you in any way to get you a shot opportunity and all the Chambers folks were great people to meet. 8 guys in camp and all but 1 took home meat. Some hunters took 3 animals each. All in all 4 hogs were killed, 1 fallow buck, 1 axis doe, 1 axis buck, 2 aoudad, 1 8 point buck and 2 whitetail does. Cabin is great as well as the cooking facilities. Excited for next year already.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sounds like y'all had a good time. Im booked for the first week of October.

Comment

diamonde40 is was great having you out there with us, indeed it was a great time and another successful trip..

Comment

Agree

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
            diamonde40 is was great having you out there with us, indeed it was a great time and another successful trip..
            Yes sir. It was awesome.

Comment

Working...
            X