Syria using Chemical weapons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will anything be done about it? Syria used chemical weapons on its own people and for good measure they bombed the hospital that everyone was going to. The footage is horrifying seeing children die from chemical weapons. These are war crimes that will likely have no retribution. Assaad and Syria seemed to be backed by Russia. Wars have been started for far less, should the US get involved? Or just keep letting this happen? Past presidents would have had Assaads hair on fire today. No good answers I'm afraid.

American in me says it aint our business, Christian in me says we need to do something, especially after seeing those babies lay lifeless.

Comment

you need to find the date this happened.

Comment

should be more specific on which past prez...cause our last helped this issue become an issue.

We will do nothing in fear of what Iran may do....

Comment

We've spilt too much American blood in that cesspool. Vietnam, Korea, and the the Middle East and not one good thing has come from it.
          Last edited by 41Chevy; 04-04-2017, 04:09 PM.

Comment

Not sure how to handle this but I tell you this is PURE evil! ZERO ISIS fighters in the area when this attack occurred per FOX correspondent. Pure evil I tell ya...........Assad & Russia.....hum!
            Originally posted by bryan sandlin View Post
            Actually, you need to turn on radio, TV or computer........new attack!http://www.sfchronicle.com/news/worl...b-11048271.php
            All news outlets have stories but this was at the top of my google page.......just incredibly sad.
            Last edited by Landrover; 04-04-2017, 04:12 PM.

Comment

A doctor who operates the clinic closest to the site of a chemical weapon attack in Syria told Yahoo News he personally treated “delirious” victims who were “foaming at the mouth,” gasping for air and suffering muscle spasms, symptoms he said are consistent with sarin nerve gas poisoning. The doctor, Dr. Mohammed Mansour, sent Yahoo News a video from his clinic showing rows of young children lined up under blankets, their faces and eyes frozen, apparently unable to speak or move. “Based on my medical expertise, there is a 90 percent chance this was sarin gas used against these civilians,” said Dr. Mohammed Mansour in a Skype interview from Idlib province, where he runs a clinic that he said is a 15-minute drive from where the attack occurred.

this is disgusting . . . .

Comment

Today my friend

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                  should be more specific on which past prez...cause our last helped this issue become an issue.

We will do nothing in fear of what Iran may do....
                  Iran, Hezbullah, Russia and Syria........it is 4 corners of evil that keeps America on the sidelines or on the fringe of this ceespool. YES, we are glad all four are giving hail to ISIS but we are leary about jumping into this.
                  As per past presidents. I can agree up to a point, thus not my intent in this thread to debate it. It is more about doing what we have to now!!!!!!! The job is for someone else to move the ball forward (or not) based on the best interest of our nation based on what intelligence we have.....that job is now President Trumps. Stop the whining, belly-aching and finger pointing and be the leader of the FREE world........just saying! (Oh, it aint ez but time to take charge and leave the hype for the talking heads!)
                  Originally posted by 41Chevy View Post
                  We've spilt too much American blood in that cesspool. Vietnam, Korea, and the the Middle East and not one good thing has come from it.
                  My dad served in Korea and Vietnam. I was an adult during all the middle east conflicts. From a perspective I follow your thought process.......and my dads. BUt from a citizen that realizes are values are bigger it is hard to say F-them. I would say this, LETS WIN THE WARS WE SEND OUR BRAVE TROOPS INTO............that would geaux a long way in solving a lot of our ills when it comes to making these tough decisions! Winning solves everything!

Comment

This is not the first time this has happened in the Middle East nor will it be the last. Going back to biblical times mass killings have happened there. Nothing or no one is gonna change it. The ones that try to will only succeed in burying their soldiers in vain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

the first reports that I saw, this took place in 2013.

Comment

Modern warfare "guerrilla warfare" is hard to fight while maintaining values and for sure without collateral damage. Bombing campaigns go wrong with a little bad enfo or timing. Until we are ready to win at all cost I say lets stay out of more conflicts. I will support humanity missions where we except zero refugees but set up safe zones within their own borders until they decide they want to clean up their mess themselves.

Comment

the first reports that I saw, this took place in 2013.

And again today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been this route before. I say leave them to their own devices.

Comment

Not our business.

Comment

Working...
                              X