Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CaptainDave View Post
    Couple thoughts -

1. Really sucks for the OP and hope that is a lesson learned for him and any others reading. That's the world we are living in.

2. The TBH dog pile was a bit much, however, the OP could have left HPD being worthless out of the venting. Seriously, what were you expecting them to do unless they were literally right there. Even if a patrol double timed it getting over there, that guy was long gone. I don't see how they could do much more than file a report for you and hope a VIN# pops up somewhere. I've had stuff stolen from me before and was just glad an LEO showed up to take a report.

The station was less than 8 minutes away the second he drove off I called and decided it would take to long so I drove over to the station and explained everything the description of the guy what he was wearing tattoos the stickers and extra switches on the wheeler and he never got in the radio and really had a dull reaction to the whole deal when it had just happened it took an extra 25 minutes because he told me he wouldn't Patrol without a serial number even after exact info was given with pictures of the wheeler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

You can't trust anybody! You just can't be good natured and trusting anymore it's sad.
      Last edited by sharkhunter; 08-11-2017, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Thug has it up for sale can't believe this didn't even take our stickers off

Comment

^^^^What site is that?

Comment

Offer up it's an app but it was also posted on 5mile never heard of that site but from what the detective just told me it was sold about 30 minutes ago according to the guy

Comment

If y'all can share it to Facebook it's still in the Houston area I have pics from my carport on 2nd page you can kinda see the sniperhog sticker on top In the middle on the add and if you zoom in on the ad pic you can see the U bracket I have welded to mount the radio on the front rack

Comment

Dammit man hate to read this, that had to be a hell of a sinking feeling. I buy and sell a LOT and have done plenty of deals just like this and sooner or later it's gonna happen I guess.

How come you didn't just list it here on TBH? Classifieds here are gold, everything from free stuff to an $8 mil ranch rolls through here.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                  Dammit man hate to read this, that had to be a hell of a sinking feeling. I buy and sell a LOT and have done plenty of deals just like this and sooner or later it's gonna happen I guess.

How come you didn't just list it here on TBH? Classifieds here are gold, everything from free stuff to an $8 mil ranch rolls through here.

I feel that 8,000 is a lot of cash up front I feel tbh classifieds is kind of like a place to find a deal not to pay full price so that's why I didn't

Comment

Did you not have the title with you if you was selling it? Vin # on it to give the cops?

Comment

No title but I have the vin

Comment

Originally posted by Medina19 View Post
                        I feel that 8,000 is a lot of cash up front I feel tbh classifieds is kind of like a place to find a deal not to pay full price so that's why I didn't
                        Ah I can understand that.

You said you had a loan on it, how is the bank handling things? You have insurance?

Comment

They are handling it fine have gap insurance so they are giving me a few grand Up front but other than that it's out of pocket

Comment

Next time put only a cup of gas in the tank, so he can't get to far before it dies

Comment

Crazzy stuff, hope you get it back.

Comment

Originally posted by El Forajido View Post
                                Screw the 4 wheele4, I'm glad you and your family are safe. Ain't nothing sunny about Sunnyside, especially where you were at. Jutland rd, Herschelwood st, and Myrtlewood st (aka "Murderwoods") are invested with crime and gangs
                                Can't the law track him down by his "rose tattoo" if he has a record?

Comment

Working...
                                X