Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That or too much time in a bar.

Comment

My wife was in a rent car a few years back after a car accident. The car did not have electric windows. Our daughter had no idea how to roll down the windows in the car.

Comment

Put em in an older car with the dimmer switch on the floor.

Comment

Or an old standard vehicle that you shift on the steering column.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Mathews View Post
            Or an old standard vehicle that you shift on the steering column.
            Ahhhh yes....the old three on the tree.

Comment

I was in Best Buy and overheard a teenager ask his dad "why do they call it a flat-screen TV, what other kind is there?" He has a point - there is no other kind and there hasnt been for a long time now...

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                And they probably don't know these are for lighting grapevine.

Had to laugh. Good times lol

Comment

kids in my class didnt know who brett favre was.
                  add to that, one of my co workers told me the other day that punishing his son by taking away his phone was worse than a whoopin. he said his son would rather have a whoopin than have his phone taken away.

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
                    And they probably don't know these are for lighting grapevine.
                    Whoo buddy, I remember the grapevine...burns.

Comment

when my kids were small 5 or 6 we were at my moms one weekend. My wife had never fried chicken at home(her mom never taught her how), so my mom fried chicken that Sunday for lunch. Well we were eating and my youngest daughter turned to me and said, "I didn't know you could fry chicken at home". We all cracked up.

Comment

We were at a restaurant one time and over heard a couple of twenty somethings asking who was singing the song on that was playing. One said whoever it was sounded like crap. It was Bob Dylan.

Comment

Spots--
                          He has obviously never had a whoopin' by my dad. If that would have worked I would have given all the phones he wanted.

Comment

Me too.....

Comment

Standing in line at supermarket. Music was playing in the background. Paul Mauriat- Love is Blue. Wife smiled to me and said “I hadn’t heard that one in a while.” I said, “Paul Mauriat.” Wife nodded. Lady behind us (girl actually, twenty five or so) said “I thought he was a mass murderer.” I spit into a guffaw.
                              Then again, many of you don’t know who Mauriat was anyway. Sorry if this one goes over your head.

Comment

Originally posted by Pstraw View Post
                                Spots--
                                He has obviously never had a whoopin' by my dad. If that would have worked I would have given all the phones he wanted.
                                Beat me to it!

Comment

Working...
                                X