Which one is better?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which one is better?

I have a co worker who is selling 2 cameras, and need some advise...

I am wanting a good camera to take pictures and to use for videoing hunts...

Which one is better for me??

New Nikon D7200

Used Canon eos 70D

They both come with a soft case, and the magnifier that attaches to the lenses.

The Canon has the flip around screen. I don't know anything about cameras so help me out here.

Thanks, Jon

Nikon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Canon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Nothing ???!!!

Comment

I am partial to Nikon since that is what I shoot. The 7200 is a great camera.
          I don’t know anything about the Cannon. I would just do a google search for reviews on each and choose from there.

Comment

Originally posted by swanjts View Post
            I am partial to Nikon since that is what I shoot. The 7200 is a great camera.
            I don’t know anything about the Cannon. I would just do a google search for reviews on each and choose from there.
            I'm the opposite, I'm a Canon Shooter and know nothing about Nikon.
            Kind of like Ford and Chevy.

Do you have a picture of the front of the cameras? I could tell a little more If I knew which Canon It was.

Comment

I shot Canon for many years, but switched to Nikon about 10 years ago. Both are great systems.

Which lens comes with each camera?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

At the end of the day, camera bodies come and go. But the lens is what lasts forever. If you have a "great" lens, your in business. If you need to choose from the (2), choose whichever has the best lens.

Comment

^^ this

Bodies come and go, glass is forever.

Although I miss my 50mm 1.2 from Canon, my Nikkor 58mm 1.4G and 105mm 1.4E more than make up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I'd go with the Canon 70D all day. If you want to do any sort of video, that articulating screen is gonna be your best friend in no time. I'm biased towards Canon, but both Canon and Nikon make great stuff IMO.

That 55-250mm lens is a great entry level lens too. Pretty good reach, and my copy was extremely sharp when I had it.

Comment

I'm a Nikon dork but between those I'd go with the Canon for the flippy screen if you want to do video.

Plus Canon has a better selection of quality lenses at a bit lower price than Nikon.

Both would be good cameras though, hard to beat either if the price is good.

Comment

Working...
                      X