• Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow...

Comment

very cool

Comment

Originally posted by thorshammer View Post
        Cool build. In the 3rd pic, is that the inside release bar/lever?

Yes, that's and upgrade for the door if you plan to use it like I do. It allows you to open the door from the inside even if its locked,or also it allows you to ltch the door from coming open if you are in there for a storm.

Comment

Time to build gun racks and finish it out.

Gun racks before stain.

And a walnut hard wood floor to match the future cabinets.

Comment

what a cool build

Comment

Also I pained the walls with several coats of white concrete ( garage floor) paint.
              At this point I was ready to be done and started slacking on the pics.
              When I poured the roof I put a gang box in it with conduit and hung a 4' light inside. I also lined the bottom of the rack where the gun butt sets and the holes where the barrels rest with brown felt.

Comment

Very Nice!

Comment

I like these builds. No waiting on the completed project. Looks great.

Comment

WOW!!!! Now that is Awesome!!!

Comment

I built this in my reloading room, so you can see that some of the cabinets and stuff have taken shape around the safe, this is right after I rocked the wall.

Comment

That is a great idea and an awesome job. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Nice job man....Like you hadnt thought of the roof, silly rabbits......LOL

Comment

Awesome project. Any residual moisture inside from the concrete curing?

Comment

Originally posted by Capfab View Post
                              Awesome project. Any residual moisture inside from the concrete curing?
                              They sat out in the sun for a week and i put in a evadry 2200 dehumidifier.
                              It keeps a pretty consistent temp and stays really dry.

Comment

In three years you'll wish you made it bigger, but that's WAY cool!

Comment

Working...
                                X