This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero meaningful discussions????

Come on mods. So we cannot have any kind of conversations that matter??

Around the campfire should be exactly that. We shouldn’t be limited by the types of conversations we can have, within reason.

I'm assuming you are talking about the defunding police thread I didn't get to read?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Is it too hard to understand "take a break"?

Taking a break doesn't mean one forum is closed and it is ok to start it up on another forum.

Comment

Mary,
        So you guys want us to have zero current events talk ??

It’s unfortunately going to leak over into ATC. You guys had to have known that with today’s climate.

Comment

No idea what kind of conversation you're trying to have, but if it's political it should be under the "Politics/Current Events" section

Comment

Originally posted by bigt6450 View Post
            No idea what kind of conversation you're trying to have, but if it's political it should be under the "Politics/Current Events" section
            Haha. Nice of you to join us.

Comment

Yup...I had to bite my keyboard tongue out of respect for the wishes of tbh brass when it was called out as being a falsehood.

Play nice & hopefully half time will be over soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                Mary,
                So you guys want us to have zero current events talk ??

It’s unfortunately going to leak over into ATC. You guys had to have known that with today’s climate.
                There have been several threads moved over (and then deleted) since PACE was closed. I have gone through to read them....NOTHING has changed in those threads. Same people with same thoughts and then...here comes the "you are an idiot" (or worse).

If people can not discuss without going that direction, I am fairly certain the threads will be deleted.

Comment

Working...
                X