Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome pic...

Comment

Man, I have never gotten one to do that, I have had them strike at me, I have had them rattle as the slither off, but never had one coil up high like that and rattle. I have wondered about that for years, I have ran across a lot of them over the years, maybe one has done that for a few seconds before turning and taking off.

That's a cool picture, you must be a snake charmer also, to get them to put on that show.

Comment

Burn down the farm, sell it, and move far away!!

Awesome pic. No way would I have taken it.

Comment

Nice shot! Awesome he posed for you and everything.

Comment

Great pic

Comment

I killed two this week and one got away by my house. I was filling my feeder and he was under the feeder and I was standing about 6 inches from him. He was ready to strike and I screamed like a girl dropped the sack of corn. Didn't know I could move that fast anymore. I hit him with a rotten stick and he took off and I flamingo danced on his head. Good thing I was wearing my snake books. Put a camera on the armadillo hole that had a snake drag on it and poured gas in but he didn't come out. Going to go pull card in a minute. Watch out guys they are out.

Comment

hate to step on him

Comment

Great pic

Comment

Great picture, already seen a few little ones at our place this year

Comment

screw that...out

Comment

Very nice pic! Hope I’m never on the Business end of one.

Comment

Beautiful picture, they are so freaking intimidating! I’d be busting a 4.0 flat forty hauling the other way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

That is a great image.

Comment

Looks like those rattles are about to break off

Comment

Originally posted by 76aggie View Post
                                I was out at the lease in Irion County this weekend and did not see any. That surprised me. Was also surprised that that part of the state had a lot less rain than the eastern portion.
                                It always rains less out here than anywhere else, the more west you get the less rain you get!

Comment

Working...
                                X