Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ammo shortage

Sheesh...

Is this a natural series of events due to Covid shutdowns followed by civil unrest or is it more sinister to hinder an armed citizenry?

Can’t find ammo in any caliber hardly

And what is out there has a premium price.

Comment

Yea I felt robbed when I went to the range yesterday. The ammo guys are going 100%. But that is just not enough. "I am giving her all she's got captain!!"

Comment

it's out there........ do a little googling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve had good luck finding rifle ammo at wallmart. Of course I don’t think they have .223

Comment

Originally posted by SRK14 View Post
            I’ve had good luck finding rifle ammo at wallmart. Of course I don’t think they have .223
            I was at the one in Port Isabel this last weekend and bought the .270 they had and asked about the 9mm and .223, he said, "we haven't had any of that since the first of the year out of safety concerns"... I laughed..

Comment

40 S&W is out everywhere I have tried!

Comment

What are you looking for??

Local ammo is going to be tough but you can order anything you need online albeit expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by BiggieSmalls View Post
                  I was at the one in Port Isabel this last weekend and bought the .270 they had and asked about the 9mm and .223, he said, "we haven't had any of that since the first of the year out of safety concerns"... I laughed..

But notice they still carry 7.62x39

Comment

If your in Grayson county go to Best Pawn on 691. When I was in there Saturday they looked to be almost fully stocked in ammo. Every other shop I have been to has been bare shelves or almost bare.

Comment

Stocking up just in case it hits the fan. I’ve had ammo for years.

Comment

It’s already hit the fan

Comment

Was at Academy picking up an order of target shotgun shells I placed online. There were 10+ guys waiting in line before it opened. Manager came to front door at opening time and said no ammo deliveries today folks as he unlocked the store. Everybody but me turned around and walked away.

Comment

So, youre saying 556 bandoleers for sale would be good?

Comment

why is nobody buying thru mack's prairie wings?

it's like you're listening to a man on fire when he's standing next to a pool lol

Comment

Working...
                              X