Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 09-15-2020, 12:28 PM   #1
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX
Default Election Day Predictions.

Current riots / protests gonna look like amateur hour starting Nov 3 when Trump wins the EC...2020 can't end soon enough.

Top HHS official accuses scientists of plotting against Trump, tells supporters to buy ammunition

https://thehill.com/policy/healthcar...st-trump-tells

Democrats might not accept election results if Trump wins, ‘street battles’ could ensue: Atlantic writer

https://www.foxnews.com/media/atlant...s-trump-unrest
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 12:29 PM   #2
SB09
Pope & Young

Itís going to weeks before we have any resolution to the results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 01:18 PM   #3
Ironman
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Anywhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB09 View Post

Yes. It will be worse than hanging chads.

Democrats: oh look! We found some more mail in ballots!
Ironman is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 01:18 PM   #4
Artos
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by SB09 View Post

Yup and the chaos will be astounding...The narrative is already set that unless Biden wins, THIS will continue.
Old 09-15-2020, 01:33 PM   #5
sqiggy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Panola Co and Robertson Co

Gonna be sometime in 2021 before we know, if we know due to mail in ballots that takes time to count and ones that keep ďpopping upĒ!!!
sqiggy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 01:40 PM   #6
MacDaddy67
Ten Point

I think Trump will win in a massive landslide...not Reagenestque but by a large margain...whereas they might still be accepting mail in votes...the results will be determined, and the violence and hatred will continue....

Then without another election to worry about, Trump takes the gloves off next spring and starts taking some people down.....
MacDaddy67 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 01:43 PM   #7
jerp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Shackleford Co.

Seeing as how both sides have said the only way the other guy wins is if he cheats, a peaceful, quick transition is unlikely. Even if the winner scores an overwhelming margin I'm not sure either of these guys will gracefully concede. Throw in the potential chaos, delays and suspicions surrounding mail-in ballots and I believe we may see some scenes play-out we once never thought possible in this country.
jerp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 01:45 PM   #8
RattlesnakeDan
Ten Point

Hunt In: Everywhere

Trump gets 62% of the votes and the left goes nuts saying it is not possible and after investigation he really gets 67%.
RattlesnakeDan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 02:39 PM   #9
Calrob
Ten Point

Hunt In: Burnet, Joppa, Wilco, My backyard

Seeing as how both sides have said the only way the other guy wins is if he cheats, a peaceful, quick transition is unlikely. Even if the winner scores an overwhelming margin I'm not sure either of these guys will gracefully concede. Throw in the potential chaos, delays and suspicions surrounding mail-in ballots and I believe we may see some scenes play-out we once never thought possible in this country.

This is what I believe happens, unfortunately.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
Calrob is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 02:42 PM   #10
Artos
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calrob View Post

This is what I believe happens, unfortunately.

The've even thrown out the scenario if no result as of Jan 21, the speaker of the house becomes potus!! God help us.
Old 09-15-2020, 03:37 PM   #11
JFISHER
Pope & Young

These last 3 months riots have been dry runs.
JFISHER is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 03:37 PM   #12
JFISHER
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
The've even thrown out the scenario if no result as of Jan 21, the speaker of the house becomes potus!! God help us.
I'll f'ing riot...
JFISHER is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 03:55 PM   #13
Calrob
Ten Point

I'll f'ing riot...

Can yall imagine if we started rioting...? Bet we wouldnt scream for a medic every ten minutes...

Old 09-15-2020, 03:57 PM   #14
SB09
Pope & Young

Whatís so ironic that I just realized is the 17th marks the 7th month biblically. AKA the feast of the TRUMPet...

Hopefully that ends up being the case.

SB09 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 03:59 PM   #15
jmeghunts
Ten Point

Prediction:

Biden wins big and there isn't a riot in sight, only looting. The left parties like it's 1999 and all the tuff 2A conservatives that are talking about fighting back and taking back our great nation stay home and cling to their steady paychecks and cold light beer. More taxes followed by more welfare followed by more abortions follow by more legal dope followed by less American jobs ect. Trump goes back to his hotels, golf resorts and TV shows as the good ole USA burns to the ground. Fours years from now Trump Jr. is in the running trying to make a difference but it's too too late. All hope is lost and the left wins again only to lump the USA in with the one-world government. The UN marches in taking what they want and some good folks fight back but again, it's just too late. I hope I'm wrong.

OR TRUMP WINS AND WE ALL PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!
jmeghunts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 04:14 PM   #16
Tex21
Ten Point

Hunt In: Angelina, Val Verde Counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmeghunts View Post
Prediction:

Biden wins big and there isn't a riot in sight, only looting. The left parties like it's 1999 and all the tuff 2A conservatives that are talking about fighting back and taking back our great nation stay home and cling to their steady paychecks and cold light beer. More taxes followed by more welfare followed by more abortions follow by more legal dope followed by less American jobs ect. Trump goes back to his hotels, golf resorts and TV shows as the good ole USA burns to the ground. Fours years from now Trump Jr. is in the running trying to make a difference but it's too too late. All hope is lost and the left wins again only to lump the USA in with the one-world government. The UN marches in taking what they want and some good folks fight back but again, it's just too late. I hope I'm wrong.

OR TRUMP WINS AND WE ALL PARTY LIKE IT'S 1999!
Probably will look something like this
Tex21 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 04:27 PM   #17
Calrob
Ten Point

I asked awhile back, if it was all a **** show to have nanny pelosi be in charge...

Old 09-15-2020, 07:12 PM   #18
Mudslinger
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kent Co., Stonewall Co., CO, Limpopo RSA

Demorats and left wing nut cases are already setting this up to be a contested election. They will not stop when Trump obliterates them on election night. Their sole purpose is to get rid of Trump. They could run a skunk and it's mate and say it will be better than Trump! There are no ends to their TDS and ignorance.

I again ask for ANYONE to give me FACTS on why Sleepy Joe would be a better choice than Trump without saying it is because you despise Trump. What has he done in 47 years in office besides lie, plagerize and molest kids.

I have never gotten any FACTS PERIOD!
Mudslinger is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 07:13 PM   #19
Farmdog
Ten Point

Trump loses but doesn’t leave, mini civil war, Bubbas emerging victorious cause we easily have more ammo
Farmdog is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 07:38 PM   #20
Johnny Dangerr
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Killing Stuff These Days

Not worried about the 3rd. Worrying about Nov. 4th...........

Couple of our adult grand kids announced they were moving in with us for a while, and my friend fighting to get his delli up and running again is living with us right now. Guess I got back up.............
Johnny Dangerr is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 07:42 PM   #21
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by JFISHER View Post
These last 3 months riots have been dry runs.
It will be their most successful ones if it gets real.
iamntxhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 07:55 PM   #22
iamntxhunter
Pope & Young

Hunt In: North Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
Trump gets 62% of the votes and the left goes nuts saying it is not possible and after investigation he really gets 67%.
Pretty much how I think it will be.
iamntxhunter is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 07:56 PM   #23
Artos
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmdog View Post
Trump loses but doesnít leave, mini civil war, Bubbas emerging victorious cause we easily have more ammo
Might need to re-evaluate the stockpile of that 1/2 box of 12ga bird shot Sr. Bubba...
Old 09-15-2020, 08:01 PM   #24
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mudslinger View Post
Demorats and left wing nut cases are already setting this up to be a contested election. They will not stop when Trump obliterates them on election night. Their sole purpose is to get rid of Trump. They could run a skunk and it's mate and say it will be better than Trump! There are no ends to their TDS and ignorance.

I again ask for ANYONE to give me FACTS on why Sleepy Joe would be a better choice than Trump without saying it is because you despise Trump. What has he done in 47 years in office besides lie, plagerize and molest kids.

I have never gotten any FACTS PERIOD!
Yep.. I've asked people what Bidens plans are and crickets. Name one policy or one plan he has. I haven't heard one. It's insanity.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 10:03 PM   #25
sqiggy
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Panola Co and Robertson Co

Trump is going to win BIG!!!
I drove for 3 hours today. Just in that time alone, I could not keep track of the number of Trump signs and flags that I saw. As far as Biden signs, I can count on one finger. I mean literally, I saw only one, just one freaking Biden sign!!
My brother told me he had a friend ride his bike up to Sturgis and back. Trump signs everywhere. Said he could count on both hands the number of Biden signs!!!
sqiggy is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 10:10 PM   #26
Ryan81
Ten Point

Hunt In: NE Texas, Oklahoma

I think Trump dominates. The left will argue that he cheated snd theyíll magically find mail in ballots but it matter. The Don is going to win big.

There will probably continue to be riots. Maybe much larger and severe than before.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ryan81 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 10:11 PM   #27
TxMedic
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calrob View Post
I'll f'ing riot...

Can yall imagine if we started rioting...? Bet we wouldnt scream for a medic every ten minutes...

The whole situation would be over quickly...
TxMedic is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 10:21 PM   #28
mwk128
Four Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sqiggy View Post
Trump is going to win BIG!!!
I drove for 3 hours today. Just in that time alone, I could not keep track of the number of Trump signs and flags that I saw. As far as Biden signs, I can count on one finger. I mean literally, I saw only one, just one freaking Biden sign!!
My brother told me he had a friend ride his bike up to Sturgis and back. Trump signs everywhere. Said he could count on both hands the number of Biden signs!!!
Sure, but I think youíve got some sampling bias. Unless you drove through the middle of a large city, Texas is basically completely red. Also if you friend drove from Texas to South Dakota every single state he drove through is red. Take a drive up the west coast or New England and you would probably think Biden is going to win in a landslide.

I live in the burbs and it looks like about 8 to 5 on signs on my street with Trump in the lead. I donít know if you get extra credit for having 4 big trump flags in your yard or if you lose points because it trashes up the neighborhood but Iíve got one neighbor doing that too. Either way Iíll be glad when this is over. I hate political signs. They sure can junk up a nice neighborhood. Iím glad at least no one is flying Biden flags. It almost looks like I live in the infield of a dang Nascar race.
mwk128 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 10:31 PM   #29
Chew
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Leon County

Prepare for the riots. They are coming. Put the anarchists down.
Chew is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 11:00 PM   #30
txhunt7
Four Point

start stocking food. buy more bullets. be a good boy scout and prepare. If it doesnt happen then try to go hunting with the extra bullets or wait for the next one as I'm sure these idiots are not gonna lay down and submit. They have nothing to live for, they do not understand the purpose of life, chaos is all they know. Their actions will not be understood with logic. I do think most of them will run like hell if the bullets really start flying.
txhunt7 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 11:09 PM   #31
Ten Point

Good read on what happens after election.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/wha...o-clear-winner
9452772 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 11:09 PM   #32
LivinADream
Ten Point

Hunt In: Winnie, Piqua KS

Is there a deadline as to when the results HAVE to be in? If not, whose to say they don't accept the results until they finally find enough mail in ballots that Joe gets ahead? Do they call the election as soon as they get there? I mean shouldn't the ballots have to be mailed in at least by Nov 4th, meaning they can't count anything received say a week after?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk
LivinADream is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 11:11 PM   #33
C-dubyah
Six Point

Sleepy Joe only talks about Trump, nothing else! I hope Biden continues because its going to cost them the election.
C-dubyah is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 11:19 PM   #34
Smell the Glove
Ten Point

The fringe riot, fight, ***** and moan. The others keep working. The rich keep getting richer. The rest of the world laughs. Life goes on. Just like every other time. Not a big deal.
Smell the Glove is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-15-2020, 11:19 PM   #35
LivinADream
Ten Point

Hunt In: Winnie, Piqua KS

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9452772 View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivinADream View Post
Is there a deadline as to when the results HAVE to be in? If not, whose to say they don't accept the results until they finally find enough mail in ballots that Joe gets ahead? Do they call the election as soon as they get there? I mean shouldn't the ballots have to be mailed in at least by Nov 4th, meaning they can't count anything received say a week after?

This post explains pretty well what I was asking in my previous post.

LivinADream is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 01:41 AM   #36
4wheels
Ten Point

Simple solution - Trump wins in a landslide. Left sees they are not as popular as they think.
4wheels is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 03:08 AM   #37
PlanoDano
Six Point

Hunt In: TX, ID, CO

Biden has a clear victory in both popular and electoral voting. Trump claims he was cheated by mail in ballots but says he is walking away for the good of the country, not because he is a loser. Trump will take Texas by a larger than expected margin. Republican party operatives will delay the vote count in a couple of mid-western states contesting every mail in ballot that does not go their way but it will be an early night when Florida and Pennsylvania go for Biden.
PlanoDano is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 05:15 AM   #38
RattlesnakeDan
Ten Point

Hunt In: Everywhere

Trump is going to smash Biden. In 2016 most of us who voted for Trump did so just because he ran on the Republican platform and Killary was not an option for us. But, we did so with some hesitation and questions about him, nobody really knew what he would or wouldn't do with this country. Well here we are almost 4 years later and he has done everything he said he would do and more. Beyond any and all expectations anyone could imagine, that solidified our backing of Donald J Trump. He will lose none of those votes, atleast not enough to matter. The votes he will gain though are the ones that do matter...the Hispanic support for Trump is possibly the highest for a Republican ticket ever. The black support for Trump is possibly the highest ever. The Jewish vote is going to be much higher after bring much peace to Israel and the middle east, demolishing Isis and finally making Jerusalem who the bible says they are. I can not see a scenario where Biden can eek out 40% of the vote in this country. I can see 40% being ignorant of the facts or just evil spirited.
RattlesnakeDan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 06:52 AM   #39
MacDaddy67
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanoDano View Post
Biden has a clear victory in both popular and electoral voting. Trump claims he was cheated by mail in ballots but says he is walking away for the good of the country, not because he is a loser. Trump will take Texas by a larger than expected margin. Republican party operatives will delay the vote count in a couple of mid-western states contesting every mail in ballot that does not go their way but it will be an early night when Florida and Pennsylvania go for Biden.
HAHAHAHAAHAH
You obviously havent been paying attention.....how many people is Biden speaking in front of? 40-50 maybe...when he can remember where he is on that day....How many are in for Trump....THOUSANDS....How many Trump parades have there been, participation?

Trump with 350 + electoral votes

In the last 2 election cycles the best the left had to offer is Hillary and Biden.....that is laughable
MacDaddy67 is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 07:04 AM   #40
armadillophil
Ten Point

Hunt In: Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwk128 View Post
Sure, but I think youíve got some sampling bias. Unless you drove through the middle of a large city, Texas is basically completely red. Also if you friend drove from Texas to South Dakota every single state he drove through is red. Take a drive up the west coast or New England and you would probably think Biden is going to win in a landslide.

I live in the burbs and it looks like about 8 to 5 on signs on my street with Trump in the lead. I donít know if you get extra credit for having 4 big trump flags in your yard or if you lose points because it trashes up the neighborhood but Iíve got one neighbor doing that too. Either way Iíll be glad when this is over. I hate political signs. They sure can junk up a nice neighborhood. Iím glad at least no one is flying Biden flags. It almost looks like I live in the infield of a dang Nascar race.

I was in Pennsylvania in August. 10 to 1 Trump vs Biden signs. My MIL's sister who is a life long democrat said she is voting for Trump. Trump is going to win and the anitfa and blm will riot. Trump will have nothing to lose and will unload on them.
armadillophil is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 07:05 AM   #41
Traildust
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Pow Pow!

Popo needs to systematical cap some thugs in battleground states on Nov 2. Democrats will be too busy burning, looting & murdering to vote.

Trump by a landslide!
Traildust is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 07:14 AM   #42
OldRiverRat
Ten Point

Hunt In: Navarro County

One of my colleagues who is here on visa from Brazil made a road trip to Florida last week, he was in the office yesterday and he said he couldnít believe the sheer number of trump signs and flags between houston and Florida. He said he canít imagine what would happen if Biden won meaning it would have to be rigged and he sees the intensity of the trump supporters and what the potential fall out call be as a result of a stolen election. This was an objective view from a person that canít vote.

OldRiverRat is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 07:29 AM   #43
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9452772 View Post

"There has been a lot of loose talk from both presidential candidates about rigged or stolen elections of late, and many predict a lengthy legal battle over the presidency."

So both sides agree on something? That's a first

But mail in ballots are safe

Everyone worried about cheating but no one talking about fixing how to vote and count votes?
Old 09-16-2020, 07:34 AM   #44
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
Trump is going to smash Biden. In 2016 most of us who voted for Trump did so just because he ran on the Republican platform and Killary was not an option for us. But, we did so with some hesitation and questions about him, nobody really knew what he would or wouldn't do with this country. Well here we are almost 4 years later and he has done everything he said he would do and more. Beyond any and all expectations anyone could imagine, that solidified our backing of Donald J Trump. He will lose none of those votes, atleast not enough to matter. The votes he will gain though are the ones that do matter...the Hispanic support for Trump is possibly the highest for a Republican ticket ever. The black support for Trump is possibly the highest ever. The Jewish vote is going to be much higher after bring much peace to Israel and the middle east, demolishing Isis and finally making Jerusalem who the bible says they are. I can not see a scenario where Biden can eek out 40% of the vote in this country. I can see 40% being ignorant of the facts or just evil spirited.
And you must keep in mind all of this was done in the face of countless accusations. Against corrupt FBI and everyone else.

People are stupid, really stupid. But surely some % over the last 4 years started seeing the fake MSM for what it is.
Old 09-16-2020, 10:03 AM   #45
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanoDano View Post

I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I'd bet any amount of money you'd be willing to wager that Trump takes PA. I know that state well, and it is Trump Country. I think your prediction is asinine, but that's just my educated opinion.
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 10:53 AM   #46
labman
Eight Point

I hope Trump wins, and I hope the Senate and House go red also.

In my perfect world, the first post election order of business would be bringing back renditions and stacking BLM and Antifa up like cordwood in a few hospitable places overseas. They hate America, why should they stay?
labman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 11:05 AM   #47
Artos
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
I'm not a betting man, but if I were, I'd bet any amount of money you'd be willing to wager that Trump takes PA. I know that state well, and it is Trump Country. I think your prediction is asinine, but that's just my educated opinion.
Saw a report where PA is signing up a record of new registered republicans & suspect you are correct...asinine prediction indeed. Biden is simply mentally not up to the challenge & the more he's out, the more it shows. If this was a straight up clean election, it would be called in 5mins of closing.

~Trump is going to make the map look like it's bleeding out with EC wins Nov 3.

~Dems are indeed using mail ins in an attempt to rig the election, while claiming trump for being in cahoots with the Postal service all in the same breath.

~Dems NOT Republicans will be delaying the vote count / results in every state but Tx & Ok.

~Fl will be tight but after the debates (or even a no show) I'm pretty sure he'll take it.

Riots ramp up Nov 4.

Last edited by Artos; 09-16-2020 at 11:07 AM.
Old 09-16-2020, 11:08 AM   #48
SabineHunter
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
Don't worry, Plain Ol' Dano and others like him are so scared of another Trump 4 years, they would say anything. I can't wait until 11/4 when all of their heads explode. LOL
SabineHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 11:12 AM   #49
SabineHunter
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
who is next in line if the speaker dies? a republican?
SabineHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-16-2020, 11:20 AM   #50
jerp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Shackleford Co.

As closely as I follow politics I'm notoriously bad at predicting election outcomes, so I won't. I will say this - after all the supposedly superscientific polling, well thought-out and compelling arguments why this guy or that guy will/should win, as always it will come down to turn-out. Which side has more voters motivated enough to go vote - either for for their guy or against the other guy? Recent surveys have shown a majority of Biden supporters say "getting rid of Trump" as the primary motivation for their vote. (as opposed to enthusiam for Biden) I think there is a larger than normal cohort of people this time who find both candidates equally repelling. I've talked to some who have expressed that opinion but who knows how many will just sit this one out vs holding their nose and pulling the lever for the one they hate the least?

Last edited by jerp; 09-16-2020 at 11:27 AM.
jerp is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top