• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
    I think my top four are -32

Day -9
    Spieth -8
    Thomas -5
    D.J. -10

I'm to lazy to look it up. What does MDF on the third round mean for the bottom few golfers? Just curious.

It essentially means they made the 36 hole cut, but were too far back to be competitive after 54 holes. It's basicly another cut but I don't remember what the acronym stands for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Day -9
      Spieth -8
      Thomas -5
      D.J. -10

I'm to lazy to look it up. What does MDF on the third round mean for the bottom few golfers? Just curious.
      Looks like your snail mail might be a bankin account next week

Good Playing team Doghouse

My squad is close to being D.A.L. @ -26

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
        Looks like your snail mail might be a bankin account next week

Good Playing team Doghouse

My squad is close to being D.A.L. @ -26

Lose a few more shots and you’ll be down at the bottom with me.

There were some nice comebacks on the leaderboard today.

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post

After 3 rounds

Bullhead44 -36

Txcooker10 -35

Calfroper81 -33

TexaRican -32
          Coachmas -32
          txoutdoorsman24. -32
          Doghouse -32
          Cj7zrcool -32

Orangeblood -31

Hunt247 -30
          Ouch -30

MassMan -29

Mayhem -28

Abcdj -26

jer_james -25

Cookemerkel -24
          Roy D Mercer -24
          RR -24

17ncs -23

Bowtech Shooter -19

Bowtechmike -17
          Hoss163 -17

D Mo CUT
          Jtrisler CUT
          Porkrind CUT
          Cbb1722 CUT
          Snappertapper. CUT

Dents MDF

I think these are correct. There was a lot of moving today.

We have had MDFs before but never one that took out a team like Zach Johnson did to DENTS today. I am not clear on this also. Does ZJ decide not to play on Sunday or does the tournament committee tell him he is not going to tee it up?
          Last edited by 18ncs; 05-13-2018, 02:05 AM.

Comment

Made cut, did not finish.

I had to look it up myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I think u have it figured wrong for bullhead. I only had him at -30 not -36.

Comment

Originally posted by Calfroper81 View Post
                I think u have it figured wrong for bullhead. I only had him at -30 not -36.
                Your correct. Bullhead44 is at -30

Comment

Correct, it will come out in the wash at the end of today. In accordance with prior decisions, Calfroper79 is penalized 2strokes for disclosing The Committee’s limited ciphering ability.

In other news Tiger and Spieth are paired together today.

And...who is going to be playing in the TBH Open? I thought about inviting Phil and Rickie but did not know if we had more room in the Cull Division

p.s. I tried my best Bullhead

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
                    Correct, it will come out in the wash at the end of today. In accordance with prior decisions, Calfroper79 is penalized 2strokes for disclosing The Committee’s limited ciphering ability.

In other news Tiger and Spieth are paired together today.

And...who is going to be playing in the TBH Open? I thought about inviting Phil and Rickie but did not know if we had more room in the Cull Division

p.s. I tried my best Bullhead
                    Thanks for all your hard work as score keep! It's an unsung but well paying position.
                    We will take a collect up before the next event to reimburse you for all the little rolls of paper your using on your adding machine.

Anyone's ball game today. The leaders could crumble under the pressure. In this team event someone's 5th guy finishing before the TV broadcast starts could win it for them.

Comment

Fun fact. Taking a look at the last 10 pairings or 20 players to tee it up today. Only 10 were picked to be on any of the TBH teams this week.

Comment

Originally posted by Abcdj View Post
                        Thanks for all your hard work as score keep! It's an unsung but well paying position.
                        We will take a collect up before the next event to reimburse you for all the little rolls of paper your using on your adding machine.

Anyone's ball game today. The leaders could crumble under the pressure. In this team event someone's 5th guy finishing before the TV broadcast starts could win it for them.

My pay is about as high as I ever expected to be. I have not advanced to an adding machine yet. What I could use are some of those art gum erasers. As it is I rub a lot of holes in my ledger sheets

Comment

Day -9
                          Spieth -8
                          Thomas -5
                          D.J. -10

This is where I’m @ as well. Had one withdraw & one miss the cut. So far so good.

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                            This is where I’m @ as well. Had one withdraw & one miss the cut. So far so good.
                            I meant to mention this earlier. From the getgo Cj7z’ team has had to hit and drag Casey, hit and drag Casey.
                            This could be a fun day.

Comment

As per the rules of golf, section 2 rule 4.9, Once a score has been posted, it is official!

I’ll take the -36

Comment

Lmao y'all are crazy. This forum can sure make u laugh at times....and wanna punch someone else in the mouth others lol. Great job organizing this and keeping up with the scores.....except bullheads lol. Good luck to everyone today. Txcooker is the one to beat

Comment

Working...
                                X