Bow paint or hydro dip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow paint or hydro dip

I have a bow that has some wear spots on it an the paint is starting to chip in some places, I love the bow and am thinking about giving it a new look. Anyone ever had 1 painted or dipped? If so where? I think I want to go with a predator camo pattern on it!

For paint I've used Dura coat. It worked well.

Comment

There are a couple of places in Austin to get it dipped. They do everything from picture frames to car parts.

If you have a friend in the car body business they can usually do the paint part.

Cerakote is another option and there are a few places online to send it in and have it done.

I've had one professionally painted, back when I was shooting FITA and I've done a few myself here at home with two part polyurethane and epoxy paints; they looked good but not as good as the pro paint jobs.

I have also used model paint for touch ups on my camo risers and limbs when needed. Hobby stores have the good paints and the small brushes you need to do this.

Comment

Shoot me a pm with your number and I'll send you some pics of mine dipped in Predator

Comment

Cerakote.

Comment

Working...
          X