No announcement yet.

Woodlands Texas American Bald Eagles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I drive by there a couple times a week, but never have spotted them. Wonder if they moved on?

Comment

Awesome, Awesome photography...

One flew by our RV while we were at my father's property in Kennard. It was flying low and it was an awesome thing to witness.

Comment

Originally posted by Stolle View Post
        I drive by there a couple times a week, but never have spotted them. Wonder if they moved on?
        Matt, they are still spotted here and there but are rarely at the nest site after the young ones get out on their own.

Originally posted by blatallic View Post
        Awesome, Awesome photography...

One flew by our RV while we were at my father's property in Kennard. It was flying low and it was an awesome thing to witness.
        Thanks for looking. They are majestic birds to see especially in flight.

Comment

Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing them!

Comment

Dad gum, Bill! Those are amazing photos. Perhaps National Geographic quality. You should send them a sample.

Comment

Originally posted by Texas777 View Post
              Awesome pictures! Thanks for sharing them!
              Thank you!

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
              Dad gum, Bill! Those are amazing photos. Perhaps National Geographic quality. You should send them a sample.
              Thanks very much, Tracey. NatGeo is still above my pay grade. I appreciate your comments however.

Comment

Great pictures

Comment

Bill, those are amazing! I am pretty close to the Woodlands / Hughes Landing. I will have to check them out with the kids! Thank you for sharing! KJ

Comment

That’s awesome

Comment

Originally posted by dpod1 View Post
                      Great pictures
                      Originally posted by Ethan313 View Post
                      That’s awesome
                      Originally posted by ktjones View Post
                      Bill, those are amazing! I am pretty close to the Woodlands / Hughes Landing. I will have to check them out with the kids! Thank you for sharing! KJ
                      Thanks guys.

KT, they aren't around the nest anymore until next nesting season which starts end of October or early November.

Comment

Visited Walker, MN this weekend and saw (lost count) 6 or 7 mature bald eagles.

I'm convinced the only reason they all came out was b/c I didn't have my camera with me!!! Was still tons of fun watching them fly around the lake.

Comment

those are some pretty good lookin birds

Comment

Working...
                          X