goodyear ko2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

goodyear ko2

anyone run these tires and if so how are they, thinking of buying some ,thanks for any input

You talking about the BFGOODRICH KO2? If so, that is what I have on my jeep and I'm happy with them so far.

Comment

I like them. Get them rebalanced after the first
      500-1000 miles.

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
        I like them. Get them rebalanced after the first
        500-1000 miles.
        If they are the BF Goodrich KOs you need to balance them every 1000 miles.

Comment

Come on Dude Goodyear don’t make the Ko 2s geez what are you thinking

Comment

I had a set years ago on a Jeep and hated them because of the noise. I just bought a set last year and I love them. They are very quiet and do pretty good off road.

Comment

Add some on my F150 I like them

Sent from my LM-X210CMR using Tapatalk

Comment

If you get them from Discount Tire, be sure and check the air pressure. I bought a set from there and started wondering why they were starting to get choppy. Checked the tire pressure and all 4 were way under inflated. Other than that, I have no complaints.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have some BFG KO2s. Love them

Comment

I run em on my dodge and love them

Comment

Had them on a half ton GMC, love them. Put them on a 3/4 ton Ford, they wore fast. They aren't meant to handle that much weight/torque.

Anything heavier than a half ton, don't expect more than 20-25k out of them. Unless you never pull anything, then I suppose it's possible.

Comment

Have a set going on 50,000 miles and looks like I can get another 25,000. Put them on f150. They do pretty good for an all terrain in mud but if your going through some really bad mud, this is not a great tire of in my opinion.

Comment

Going on 60k on my F150

Comment

you will get lots of miles out of them and they ride nice but they aren't great in the mud.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              Had them on a half ton GMC, love them. Put them on a 3/4 ton Ford, they wore fast. They aren't meant to handle that much weight/torque.

Anything heavier than a half ton, don't expect more than 20-25k out of them. Unless you never pull anything, then I suppose it's possible.
                              I have run these tires for lots of years and liked the look the past 8 or so years have really used them on gravel roads down to the ranch and they dont last long at all.

I am trying some cooper tires are the on a recommendation being told they are alot more durable when it comes to driving on gravel we will see they have only been on the truck for about a month.

Comment

Working...
                              X