Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tires between a mud tire and all terrain tire.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tires between a mud tire and all terrain tire.

I am going to be needing tires before too long. My first set was cooper at2 and they were a great tire, I just wanted a more aggressive look. Now I have cooper discoverer stt pro. They look good, but loud and didn't last nearly as long. Is there anything new out that's between the two? Any brand.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I run the cooper MT's and get great longevity out of them and they are not loud at all. I think I got close 55K out of my last set and I at 40K right now with lots of life left.

Comment

St maxx

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nitto Ridge Grappler

Comment

Toyo r/t

Comment

Falcon Wildpeak AT3

Comment

Toyo RT

Comment

I've run Hankook Dynapro ATMs on 1/2 tons and a 3/4 ton for the last 9 years. In a 1/2 ton, I got 60k out of them. On the 3/4 ton, I've run them for ~35k and they still look new. They aren't loud.

Comment

KO2's have been a great tire. 10 ply sidewalls. Never a flat. Put almost 40K on this set and they got a long way to go.

Comment

Another vote for Toyo R/T. I am running 35" as is my business partner and have sold a few sets to other TBH members with 0 complaints. They are supper quiet and the ride is great

Comment

S/T maxx great tire!!!!

Comment

Another vote for Toyo R/T. I am running 35's on my new truck. RAN 37's on my old one. Great durability!

Comment

Cooper AT3s are a good in between tread pattern compared to what you’ve previously ran. LT and SL rating available in most of the popular sizes. I’m on my second set, been more than pleased with them.

Comment

Nitto Ridge Grappler is a hybrid between an AT and MT.
                            Just put Ridge Grapplers on my ram 2500. Fantastic tire, they are really quiet. Barely notice any additional noise over the Firestone street tires that the truck came with.

Comment

Toyo R/T

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X