Wifi booster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wifi booster

My house is about 250', from my man cave is there a way to boost the wifi to the cave?

in for this

Comment

This one is bad arse in my house. I have replaced Comcast crap with this one and it reaches all over my house and its upstairs and reached even out to my barn and outside. Been using it over a year now.

NETGEAR - Nighthawk AC1900 Dual-Band Router with DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem

Ranchdog

Comment

I'm in the same boat but I went with buried Ethernet cable and added a second router.

Comment

Tagged

Comment

Originally posted by ranchdog View Post
            This one is bad arse in my house. I have replaced Comcast crap with this one and it reaches all over my house and its upstairs and reached even out to my barn and outside. Been using it over a year now.

NETGEAR - Nighthawk AC1900 Dual-Band Router with DOCSIS 3.0 Cable Modem

Ranchdog
            Is your barn metal? I could pick up my wifi from outside the shop but when I stepped in I lost it.

Comment

I have a night hawk router in my house and an external directional antenna outside my barn pointed towards the house. Had to use a wlan usb adapter to connect the coax running inside to the computer but it has great speeds and reception now.

Comment

This is what I used to extend the Wifi to my pool equipment. Router and Aqualink were on opposite ends of the house and detached garage. I just plugged it into and outlet in the garage and it works perfect. Good cheap fix.

Comment

Working...
                X