$18k for 2018 F250 Mac Haik in Victoria

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$18k for 2018 F250 Mac Haik in Victoria

My 14yr old found this. Has to be an error.

Lol I’d be heading that way throwing a fit to see how low they’ll actually go on the truck if I was in the market.

Screen shot or print for the evidence

Comment

I'll take three!

Comment

I bet it's $53,762 and they put it in the wrong box!

Comment

That's about the true value of them!

Comment

They probably did it on purpose. My wife called to see if a dealership still had an Explorer in stock a couple weeks ago, they said no and they've been blowing up her phone twice a day trying to sell her all kinds of cars.. She's told them to stop calling about half a dozen times now.. And she didn't even give them her phone, they got it off the caller ID

Comment

I just called and tried to buy it but I guess you know how that went...

Comment

Originally posted by Deers & Beers View Post
                They probably did it on purpose. My wife called to see if a dealership still had an Explorer in stock a couple weeks ago, they said no and they've been blowing up her phone twice a day trying to sell her all kinds of cars.. She's told them to stop calling about half a dozen times now.. And she didn't even give them her phone, they got it off the caller ID
                That's what I am thinking. New marketing tactic to get potential buyers information.

Comment

kind of like one of those cabelas deal alerts.....

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post

That is still a hell of a deal on that truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'd pay 53 for one. Not much more though for something I am going to have to add a brush guard, floor mats, and a tuner and exhaust to.
                      Last edited by WItoTX; 08-15-2018, 02:50 PM. Reason: .

Comment

My 10yo 2008 F350 SRW 4x4 CC Lariat F350 stickered for $53,750. I bought it for $41K. That may have been my last brand new truck since the equal replacement is $70K-+

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                          My 10yo 2008 F350 SRW 4x4 CC Lariat F350 stickered for $53,750. I bought it for $41K. That may have been my last brand new truck since the equal replacement is $70K-+
                          Half ton Lariat is more than that now

Comment

Originally posted by cj7zrcool View Post
                            I am in the exact same boat, I probably will be stuck in my 2008 for a while. Sticker price has gone up significantly and knocking less off the sticker price.

Comment

Originally posted by Antlers86 View Post
                              x2

Comment

Working...
                              X