Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too funny. Good pics

Comment

We went on vacation a couple weeks ago and the first day we were gone the house sitter sent us this photo. I guess they decided they would take over our roles while we were gone.

Comment

Lol.... I was the guy that said I didn't care to have a dog. Now I have a lab and a mountain fiest and I want another lab. They are special that's for sure
        Last edited by TheHammer; 08-10-2017, 05:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
          I wang another lab. They are special that's for sure

Sounds freaky

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
            Sounds freaky
            Lol.... didn't sound good at all

Comment

Dogs are like kids

We have a Chinese pug named Tugboat who my wife calls little man because he is dang near human. He likes him some campfire!
              Last edited by DaveS903; 08-10-2017, 06:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveS903 View Post
                We have a Chinese pug named Tugboat who my wife calls little man because he is dang near human. He likes him some campfire!
                You better keep an eye out on that little fella. A few days ago there was a thread here dedicated to killing pugs. I just want you to know that I'm against it.

Comment

Growing up my Dad would often say "Kids and dogs....what they don't tear up , they poop on!' Ha!

Well mine are just like we have 2 more kids. My mom even calls them the "Grand dogs".

My old Rat Terrier has even grown to like the new addition!
                  Attached Files

Comment

Dogs are like kids

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                    You better keep an eye out on that little fella. A few days ago there was a thread here dedicated to killing pugs. I just want you to know that I'm against it.

His BFF Peanut can handle any maniacal pug slayers! She's bad to da bone!

Comment

Working...
                    X