Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Independence Day. What's everyone doing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just spent a several hours with my brother Hushpuppyman. Cooked some thin pork steaks. It was like having thick bacon. And I love bacon! And we had sliced maters and sliced sweet onion on the side. Flushed it all down with some sun-tea iced tea. He's headed home. And I be back in the A/C now.

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
    Found a little hush puppies recipe to go with the fish this evening.

[ATTACH]861214[/ATTACH]
    That is funny Tim! We should give Kho a test later this year to see if he's memorized it yet.

Comment

Finally home from work. They saved me some bacon wrapped stuffed pork loin. On the couch now enjoying good food and watching Sons of Liberty. Happy Independence Day Y'all

Comment

Just rolled in from a 5-day weekend in our motorhome at Purtis Creek State Park. We had some rain Saturday AM and again this morning. We both love sitting around a campfire, but we've figured out we don't mind the rainy weather at all - in fact, we kind of enjoy it. We just sit under our awning with our fur babies (Chinese pugs: Peanut, Tugboat, and Cricket) and sip our coffee in the AM or a toddy in the PM and watch the day go by.

Comment

Working

Comment

Working but when I get off here in a few we've got a bunch of friends, neighbors, and neighbors friends coming to eat hamburgers and hot dogs. Been looking forward to it.

Comment

Pulled all my rifles out to check them. Nap. Watching Saving Private Ryan right now while my wife is fixing some steaks.

Comment

Had some burgers, had some beers, watching the Pirates game.

Comment

Working nights .

Comment

On the way home from work now.
                    Happy 4th everyone!

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Comment

At home cooking on the grill...jalapeno poppers, burgers, hot dogs then watching the Rangers play. We have one daughter and her boy friend here. Had our youngest son, his wife and Abel..our grandson last night!

Special two days in that our youngest is deploying AGAIN in a few weeks to the "lands of sand." Also got to feel our NEXT grandson kicking his mom's tummy last evening...he will be here August 19th. Been a great two days, shed some tears, lot's of hugs....God Bless, life is good!

Comment

At home with the whole crew today...ribeyes and grilled corn on cob, among other goodies. Enjoying the grand babies and Blessed beyond measure! Happy 4th TBH! [emoji631]

Comment

Happy fourth all.

I fill blessed all my kids and grandkids showed up.

Comment

[QUOTE=RascalArms;12551026]At home with the whole crew today...ribeyes and grilled corn on cob, among other goodies. Enjoying the grand babies and Blessed beyond measure! Happy 4th TBH! [emoji631]

Looks good Joel

Comment

Partying like a rock star!

Comment

'Merica![emoji631]

Skinny

Comment

Working...
                                X