One open lease spot in southern Mason County

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One open lease spot in southern Mason County

I know it's short notice guys, but I've got one open lease spot in Southern Mason County. One of our guys had an unexpected expense and had to step away. It's 1050 acres, give or take a few, 8 members, bow and gun hunting with year round access. Five deer, one trophy, one cull, 3 does per spot, one gobbler, unlimited hogs and a few exotics from time to time. Some community stands in place, but most need to be reskinned, probably won't get them done before this season, but if everyone pitches in, we can have it done before next season, it is very huntable as is, just needs some work to be great. You are welcome to set up your own spots as well. There is a house with well water and electricity, window units, heat, etc as well as one open camper hookup (30A). We get paid to kill predators, $75 per coyote or bobcat.

Price is $2500 annually, plus corn. We typically assign each member one month of the year where they are responsible for filling feeders and it takes about 1500lbs to 2000lbs to fill them. That way we don't all have to go down every month to keep them going, as it's a 2-3 hour drive for most of us. October- January we just communicate to keep them full since we are all in and out frequently during the season.

We are a laid back group of guys, mostly in our mid to late 30's, with two older guys. Guests and family are welcome, within reason, they shoot off your allotment of game and we don't want you bringing 6 or 8 people, filling up camp and all the stands. Paying members get first choice of stands, and children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult at all times. We are just out to have fun and fill freezers. Everyone likes to shoot trophy deer, but we don't judge you on what you want to shoot, if it makes you happy, it makes us happy...... we expect the same in return. We expect members to communicate with each other and help plan/ attend work weekends.

Message me if you are interested.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Wow, 125 acres per man!!!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PM sent

Comment

Sounds like a fun lease.

Comment

Originally posted by bukkskin View Post
            That’s all you need in Mason.

Comment

Sounds like a great place keep it up

Comment

Great rules for a lease !! That's the type of lease I like, not uptight !!! I'm not in the market but sounds like a fun one

Comment

Dude really?

Comment

wow.. sounds great!

Comment

Guess you haven’t hunted the area but in my lease in Brady, my brother and I would count 20-25 deer at our feeders at 1 time and we were less than 300 yards apart. 125 acres isn’t bad in mason.

Sounds like a great place. Bump for the poster giving the TBH family a chance to get on what sounds like a great place!

Comment

Sounds awesome! I dont have time to keep up my current lease, if I did I would be on this in a heartbeat.

Comment

Where exactly in Southern Mason County? I am very familiar with Mason, Llano and Gillespie Counties.

Comment

Sounds like a good place. Good luck on finding the right person.

Comment

Message sent.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X