X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coke county age/score

Young. 130's.

Comment

Where are you hunting in Coke Co? I hunt north of the Colorado just south of Bronte.

Comment

West of lake spence, how's your season so far?

Comment

Killed an old dink 8 point second week of season and 5 pigs this last weekend. I ended up getting 4 pigs with 3 arrows Sunday morning. They kept coming back to the feeder and I only had three arrows in my quiver.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeGraves View Post
            Killed an old dink 8 point second week of season and 5 pigs this last weekend. I ended up getting 4 pigs with 3 arrows Sunday morning. They kept coming back to the feeder and I only had three arrows in my quiver.
            Way to go! Season's been good so far, we've got a healthy herd this year. Luckily enough at the beginning of season I got to knock off a deer I've been after for the last four yrs. so I'm pretty happy with the way things are going.

Comment

nice deer. good mass. hard to tell but id prolly shoot.

Comment

Hard to tell off one pic but that deer looks 5.5 but at least 4.5. Full brisket, big head with loose skin under jaw and appears to have some calluses on the front knees.
                Prob around 126-128"

Comment

Originally posted by KactusKiller View Post
                  Hard to tell off one pic but that deer looks 5.5 but at least 4.5. Full brisket, big head with loose skin under jaw and appears to have some calluses on the front knees.
                  Prob around 126-128"
                  Agreed. Especially if the date stamp on the picture is correct.

I would personally give him one more year and see what happens. If he maintains, I would take him. He may be 4.5 and gearing up for a good amount of growth next year. I do like the mass he is showing.

Comment

Working...
                  X