pop up blind opinions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pop up blind opinions...

I have an old Ameristep pop-up blind has triangle style windows that open with hook and loop. The mess windows open and close with velcro. I need to get a second blind are the new style windows that slide up and down better? I shoot with a rifle and crossbow mostly, and I am not looking for a blind under $200. What are yalls thoughts? Thanks

Rhino

Comment

double bull pays for itself in long run, ive had about 25 of them over last 20 years

Comment

I went to academy sports and purchased their $99 dollar special pop up blind. The windows open and close by sliding up and down on a rod.

Comment

I like my pop up blinds with floors. I hate snakes

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
            I like my pop up blinds with floors. I hate snakes
            Yeah, that would suck!

Comment

I always pull the mesh down when i get in to hunt, and close it up when I'm done. wear all black and they'll never see ya.....

Comment

Rhino blinds !

Comment

I bought a cabelas blind with the traditional windows but I will definitely will look at the rhino blinds when I get my second one. I have a lot of good things about the double bull blinds and there warranty but i can't afford one right now. I appreciate your guys recommendations. Do yall like the new windows that slide up and down?

Comment

I’ve always had great luck with double bull but I bought a new one this year set it out Labor Day, came back and some of the clips for the bungee cords had broke..

Comment

I have barnett grounder blinds and ameristep doghouse - got them both on sale right after general season - stopped using them since I've been hunting elevated - if I want to ground hunt I usually use my ghillie suit and sit behind a large tree and make sure I'm brushed in. I public land hunt so don't want to leave a blind out there for any period of time that's not allowed - I've been looking at ghost blinds for a quick setup.

Comment

Originally posted by PapaSmurf View Post
                        Rhino blinds !
                        ☝🏻This.. great blinds!

Comment

If your hunting an area where you can leave a blind up year round best thing I can recommend is building one out of cattle panel I’ve had several pop ups but my problem has always been that our cows love to rub on them and will eventually break em there’s a video on YouTube made by mossy oak it’s worth a watch

Comment

The best I’ve ever used was the Double Bull Double Wide. How does the Rhino compare to a DB?

Comment

Barnett Big Cat is amazing........And I can stand up in it

Comment

Working...
                              X