2018 Highlight Reel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2018 Highlight Reel

I recently finished my highlight reel from 2018. I’ve put these together the past couple of years and shared with friends at our annual crawfish boil. After some strong urging I decided to share with a wider audience.

2018 was an interesting year. It was the best turkey season I’ve ever had with lots of great encounters. Colorado was a great adventure that ended with an encounter with a great bull that just didn’t work out. Fishing and deer hunting were decent, but outside of a few great hunts, waterfowl was really slow. Ran out of gas in the middle of the bay on one trip but introduced some new people to waterfowling on another. Interesting season all around.

Disclaimer on the doe shot: My bow smashed into the roof at the shot. I knew it should have missed as soon as the shot broke, but it was the craziest bow shot I’ve been a part of. Complete freak accident. The shot placement was not intentional.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMiFf1cTmdw"]2018 Highlight Reel - YouTube[/ame]

Epic !

Comment

Great job!!

Comment

Some pretty sweet hunts you had going there. That turkey was determined to breed that decoy! [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Looks like a heck of a year

Comment

awesome

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              That turkey was determined to breed that decoy! [emoji23][emoji23]

The Kansas bird in the video thumbnail left some juices on that jake decoy

Comment

Nice work, Adam! You had a great season! Thanks for putting that together and sharing with us!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Glad you decided to share. Awesome work as always!

Comment

Bringing this back to the top for those that missed it. There's some great footage here!
                    My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
                      Bringing this back to the top for those that missed it. There's some great footage here!
                      Link?

Comment

Awesome video! Looks like you had a great season

Comment

Working...
                        X