Post your Chilli recipes!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post your Chilli recipes!!

I'm looking to cook some chilli with this cold weather on its way. I know TBH has some guys that can really cook up a storm. Hit me with your ideas and recipes!!

try Cajun Blakes mix. Good stuff.

Comment

Remember, this is TEXAS that means no beans.

Comment

Following along. I was looking for a good recipe all weekend and tried to wing it. Came out a little bland to my liking. The roommates loved it but I was left wanting more.

Comment

Ragin Blaze Chili Mix and Meat....done! What do I win?

Comment

Originally posted by CastAndBlast View Post
            Possibly a bowl of chilli if it is that good.

Comment

Um, Nothing.

Click image for larger version

Name:	RB 3.JPG
Views:	2
Size:	16.4 KB
ID:	24263804

Comment

Waiting for CB to post....

Comment

I use half ground beef and half pork. And I use beans. Just got some Ragin Blaze seasoning and plan to try it out soon.

Comment

No, and dream on!
                    Family secret for 80 years, and only the men know about it

Comment

Originally posted by Mac... View Post
                      No, and dream on!
                      Family secret for 80 years, and only the men know about it
                      Oh come on Mac!! Don't you know that this is America where everything should be shared nowadays!!

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                        Um, Nothing.

[ATTACH]570486[/ATTACH]

LOL! I missed your first posts when I added my comic relief to the thread. Crap! You did beat me to it!

In all seriousness, my wife has an amazing chili recipe that my grandmother handed down. Since I was raised on that recipe, I had a tough time liking any other chili. Now, rewind back to a couple of weekends ago. I asked my wife to make a big pot of chili for me to take to the lease for dinner one night. She was swamped with other stuff, and remembered that we had one pack of Ragin' Blaze Chili Mix in the cabinet and made my chili with that and deer burger. I didn't even realize it until talking to her later on. I told her that whatever she did to it, it was the best I had eaten in a long time. Then she admitted that she cheated and used Ragin' Blaze!

Comment

LOL! I missed your first posts when I added my comic relief to the thread. Crap! You did beat me to it!

In all seriousness, my wife has an amazing chili recipe that my grandmother handed down. Since I was raised on that recipe, I had a tough time liking any other chili. Now, rewind back to a couple of weekends ago. I asked my wife to make a big pot of chili for me to take to the lease for dinner one night. She was swamped with other stuff, and remembered that we had one pack of Ragin' Blaze Chili Mix in the cabinet and made my chili with that and deer burger. I didn't even realize it until talking to her later on. I told her that whatever she did to it, it was the best I had eaten in a long time. Then she admitted that she cheated and used Ragin' Blaze!
                          Using Ragin' Blaze ain't cheating. Work smarter, not harder.

Plus, Blake does a ton for our military folks. I like to help those who help others.

Comment

Whatever is in the cabinets is the recipe that I use. It's never the same. LOL

Comment

blakes id the best.
                              use chicken and beef broth instead of water

Comment

Working...
                              X