Alexandrai Ocasio-Cortez new Green deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
    I heard somewhere that only 4% if her precinct voted which resulted in her getting elected.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    A total of 16k votes and now we have a life time of memes

Comment

I'm pretty sure her precinct won't be so complacent next election. Surely enough of them are embarrassed enough by this bug eyed nitwit to get out and vote next go round.

Comment

Pompous little twit....yep...

Comment

nm

Comment

"Until then, we're in charge and you're just shouting from the cheap seats".

What a cocky little millennial. Sometimes I think I actually want her to win re-election..she doing a good job at dividing and destroying the party. I would fear her more if she actually stuck to a premade script, but so far it doesn't seem like thats going to be here MO.

Comment

Pretty Funny

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

What a cocky little millennial. Sometimes I think I actually want her to win re-election..she doing a good job at dividing and destroying the party. I would fear her more if she actually stuck to a premade script, but so far it doesn't seem like thats going to be here MO.
                That is exactly the way people in Washington think. They are all wanna be dictators and would be in a second if given the chance. They believe they are there because they know better and therefore are superior to us. The sacrifice of public service and representation is all but dead.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveC View Post
                  Here is a pretty good podcast I listened too a while back explaining how some of the flawed left leaning data to support global warming is compiled. Explained and exposed by democratic leaning scientist who uncovered the Cherry Picking going on to sell the world on Global Warming .

If you like that podcast, "Booty Call" by the same Red Pilled America is also worth a listen IMO.

https://www.iheart.com/podcast/51-re...call-30530425/
                  That was a good listen. Thanks for the link.

Comment

Truly certifiable, dumber than a box of rocks....

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

That was the AOC quote that stood out to me. She is pompous and arrogant and has nothing to substantiate either. And yet history tells us de-throning an incumbent is very difficult, we may be stuck with her for decades.

Comment

Honestly,

What sort of crap storm would the house be stirring up if the Trump campaign did the equal??

New York. Rep Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez and Saikat Chakrabarti, the progressive firebrand's multimillionaire chief of staff, apparently violated campaign finance law by working to funnel nearly $1 million in contributions from political action committees Chakrabarti established to private companies that he also controlled, according to an explosive complaint filed Monday with the Federal Election Commission (FEC) and obtained by Fox News.

"These are not minor or technical violations," Tom Anderson, director of NLPC’s Government Integrity Project, said in a statement. "We are talking about real money here. In all my years of studying FEC reports, I’ve never seen a more ambitious operation to circumvent reporting requirements. Representative Ocasio-Cortez has been quite vocal in condemning so-called dark money, but her own campaign went to great lengths to avoid the sunlight of disclosure.”

Added Anderson: “They believe their cause is so great that they don’t have to play by the rules. They believe that they are above campaign finance law." He charged that Ocasio-Cortez “has been quite vocal in condemning so-called dark money, but her own campaign went to great lengths to avoid the sunlight of disclosure."

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                          AOC will not be on the 2020 ticket...you have to be 35yrs old to qualify for potus which takes her out of the picture for even VP & speaker as she is only 29. Hard to believe this idiot was born a year after I graduated from HS!! MSM is giving her way too much credibility & airtime. Im hoping she continues to trip over her tongue and fall on her face to knock out the horse teeth. This chick is really spooky& doesn't need a cult like following the MSM is helping with.

We are so so screwed...our founding fathers were brilliant but they messed up in two areas.

~ALL elected public servants need term limits regardless of municipal, county, state or national.

~you are not eligible to vote unless you own property and/or pay taxes. Those on any public assistance / dependents via the help from the working American taxpayer should not be able to vote into power the very people who make laws that encourage them to stay in the dependent condition!! If you are living in govt housing & eating with food stamps paid for by those of us that work to do the same, should not have a privilege to vote in a politician so willing to pass laws to take even more $$$$ out of my check to give you more free crap!!
                          I agree on all counts except I exempt Vetrans and those truly disabled

Comment

Originally posted by MBV77 View Post
                            Still amazed that this woman was elected....even in New York.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                            That's what concerns me. How'd she get in there? Uneducated voters just wanting to "mix it up" a little so they elect a bartender? She's an embarrassment to our system. I read stats that her district had a poor turn out. Has anyone gone back to her district and asked how they feel about their representation from this impetuous nit wit? Enough of this rally to destruction!!

Comment

Originally posted by WamBow View Post
                              That's what concerns me. How'd she get in there? Uneducated voters just wanting to "mix it up" a little so they elect a bartender? She's an embarrassment to our system. I read stats that her district had a poor turn out. Has anyone gone back to her district and asked how they feel about their representation from this impetuous nit wit? Enough of this rally to destruction!!
                              16,000 voted for her

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                                16,000 voted for her
                                Straight ticket win?

Comment

Working...
                                X