Roomba Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasnavy05 View Post
    We have a NEATO. I did a ton of research before we bought it. Battery life is good, cleans well, app is easy to use. After first cleaning you will get a map of floorplan and you can use that to make zones or make "do not cross" lines. And it makes nice straight carpet lines.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I'm going to guess your an engineer...

Comment

We have/had a roomba. I think wife sold it or put it in the closet. It was always stuck and didnt do anything but vacuum the same 8 sq ft..

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Does it clean the whole house every day? I have a single story 2200 sq ft home with stained concrete floors and 1 area rug in the living room.

If I use the Swiffer every day it will take me about 10 minutes to sweep the whole house, but I have to do it every day. Otherwise the time to sweep increases proportionally to the number of days that I skip. Skip 2 days and it takes me 30 minutes to sweep.

Comment

Vacuum

We've got the Neato BotVac D3. It's been great. We can use the app to mark off areas we don't want done so you don't have to close all the doors. You can set a schedule, but I just use the app to run it when I want. Having a Lab, we have to empty it each day.

Comment

Mine worked great the first year, ok the second but never made it back to the charger, year 3 it started quitting after about 5 minutes, even with new battery. Roomba 760

Comment

Originally posted by catslayer View Post
              I'm going to guess your an engineer...
              engineer by degree, not by trade. lol, how'd you know?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                I'm praying that Mayhem posts to this thread. He has a great Roomba story.
                Im surprised you didnt post screen shots of text.

Roomba work great, they do not however work great when they run over dog crap. Dont ask me how I know, this to be true.

Comment

Got one a few weeks ago. Had a Eufy from Amazon. Got the 985 from Costco and it is head and shoulders better than the Eufy. It has the rubber brushes, and they seem to do a much better job of picking up fur from our 2 dogs (and the hair doesn't tangle on the brushes). It is louder though

Comment

Originally posted by Mayhem View Post
                    Im surprised you didnt post screen shots of text.

Roomba work great, they do not however work great when they run over dog crap. Dont ask me how I know, this to be true.
                    c'mon, we need the full story

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      Does it clean the whole house every day? I have a single story 2200 sq ft home with stained concrete floors and 1 area rug in the living room.

If I use the Swiffer every day it will take me about 10 minutes to sweep the whole house, but I have to do it every day. Otherwise the time to sweep increases proportionally to the number of days that I skip. Skip 2 days and it takes me 30 minutes to sweep.
                      We have the shark version. You can program it to run however often you want. We have ours run 4 days a week. Amazing how much stuff it picks up each time.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                        c'mon, we need the full story
                        Im trying to decide if I want to tell the story now or start a thread.

Honestly< i dont want to do either, because I lived this and the sequel.

Comment

We've had Ronnie, Suki and now Reggie. Ronnie was our first and did great for 2 years, Suki sucked and Reggie is the newest and greatest.

Comment

we just got our second Neato. the first still works but makes a loud noise after 3-4yrs. it works great. I can use my phone to start or stop it and program it. goes everywhere, carpet, rugs,tile and wood.

Comment

i have a Deebot i bought off Amazon, and it does a good job keeping the dog hair to a manageable level.

Comment

They are great amazing what they can pick up even after vacuuming with a dyson. a must if you have dogs that shed.

Comment

Working...
                                X