Stone IPA
    Stone Delicious IPA
    Sam Adams Boston Lager
    Sam Adams Rebel IPA

Comment

Originally posted by Jonesc43 View Post
      It came up as new **** head

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Maybe in 2017 when you posted on it the first time....check the dates **** head

Comment

I drink a lot of craft brews... i love porters and stouts. Here are 2 easy to find and just great beers

Prairie Bomb
        Dragon's Milk

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Texas276 View Post
          Does it really matter? Or are you the thread police?

Comment

Lately been on a No Label or 8th wonder kick

Comment

Real Ale Commissar. A solid Texas Imperial Stout. My breakfast Sunday morning at GRXH 2019.

512 Pecan Porter. A solid Texas Porter. My supper appetizer Saturday night GRXH 2019 whilst skinning a piglet.

Comment

8th Wonder makes some good ones as well. Domefauxm is one of my favorites from them

Gulf Kolsh is another good one, but is not made by 8th Wonder.

Comment

A whole lot of y'all don't have any idea what good craft beer is.

8th Wonder is marketing garbage. Guns & Oil? Literally not even a brewery. They contract brew and slap a label on it. Total crap.

Out of Houston...

Spindletap, Baa Baa, Copperhead or Lone Pint if you like IPAs
                  Brash if you like Stouts, also decent with hoppy beers, but they overdo it and lack balance
                  B52 if you like beers with adjuncts
                  St. Arnolds is good at everything, great at nothing. Their Divine series gets a lot of play, but they're hit or miss.
                  11 Below does pretty well on the easy drinking styles
                  Texas Beer Refinery is very good
                  Ingenious is new to the scene and a lot of people are high on them, but I think it's pretty mediocre for the most part. If you're into beers where they made an ok beer and then added 20 ingredients for flavor, you'll like them.

I'm sure I'm forgetting some, but those are my favorites in Houston.

Dollar for dollar, Real Ale is my favorite brewery in Texas.

Some very solid offerings all around. Not a lot of hype, but lots of volume. I'd be hard-pressed to think of one of their beers they didn't do well. That's because they pick a style, make a great beer, and don't worry about fancying it up.

Great brewery.
                  Last edited by BitBackShot; 02-27-2019, 08:33 AM.

Comment

Must be a MILENNIALS bar!

If you want real folks ....... serve Bud, Bud Lite, Miller Lite & other good domestic beer.

Comment

Founders Brewing Co. All Day IPA.
                      4.7% but still tastes like a great IPA.

Comment

Originally posted by MagicBlade View Post
                        Must be a MILENNIALS bar!

If you want real folks ....... serve Bud, Bud Lite, Miller Lite & other good domestic beer.
                        I don't want my money for "Domestic" beer going to giant corporations in foreign countries. I like to support the American small business owner.

Comment

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but check out Boulevard Brewing Co. Tank 7 Farmhouse Ale. Expensive, but worth it if you are only drinking a couple.

Comment

Hops & Grain - A Pale Mosaic American IPA

Comment

What the F—— nubbin’ buck!?
                              @ Texas276 … Seriously dude ? What gives you the right to call out another forum member with 2 posts involving profanity just because he replied to and bumped an older thread ?

Who cares how old the post is, as it happens all the time.

Is that how you treat strangers or people who are part of the GS family ? You chastise them on a public forum with 4-letter words acting like you are holier-than-thou ?

Some words of wisdom, treat others how you wish to be treated and think twice before you "submit reply". Your replies to Jonesc43 were uncalled for and I hope it doesn't reflect your true character.

@ Jonesc43 … you should have never replied back …"It came up as new **** head" since it only added fuel to the fire as you should have turned the other cheek.

Sadly, the interaction replies between Jonesc43 and Texas276 appear to be two grown adults acting like 13 yr old kids over an internet post about beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                                Seriously dude ? What gives you the right to call out another forum member with 2 posts involving profanity just because he replied to and bumped an older thread ?

Who cares how old the post is, as it happens all the time.

Is that how you treat strangers or people who are part of the GS family ? You chastise them on a public forum with 4-letter words acting like you are holier-than-thou ?

Some words of wisdom, treat others how you wish to be treated and think twice before you "submit reply". Your replies to Jonesc43 were uncalled for and I hope it doesn't reflect your true character.

@ Jonesc43 … you should have never replied back …"It came up as new **** head" since it only added fuel to the fire as you should have turned the other cheek.

Sadly, the interaction replies between Jonesc43 and Texas276 appear to be two grown adults acting like 13 yr old kids over an internet post about beer.

You new here? [emoji16][emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X