Battery Pole Saw (Kobalt)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battery Pole Saw (Kobalt)

I am sold. I have had a chance to use this several times and it cuts as prescribed and the battery lasts a long time. I bought 2 batteries and i am worn out by the time I am out of juice. This is a must for those with multiple bow blinds that require annual touch up to shooting lanes.

The only negative is the chain frequently loses proper tension. It is simple to tighten back up and no tools required.

I feel the same way about my battery operated reciprocating saw aka saw-all when you stick a pruning blade on it.

Its the best tool you can keep in the ranger.

Comment

I have the Greenworks 80v pole saw. Apparently it is the same exact saw as the kobalt but the way the battery clips in is a little different making each "unique". I love it. The only thing I dont like is the small reservoir for oil because it eats through oil. The battery charges quick and once it runs out of juice I am ready for a break. The battery charge time is a good break time.

I highly recommend them. I believe mine was just over $200 with a battery and charger.

Comment

I have the Kobalt 80v mower and weedeater. 4 batteries. I mow 4 lawns for some elderly folks around me, as well as my own, and love the electric tools. The weedeater runs long enough to do all the yards on one battery. The mower runs about 15 continuous minutes before I have to swap it out. Gives me a little break...
        I'll be looking into the 80v polesaw.

Comment

Thanks for the report
          I like my ryobi. Wish I had it 40 years ago when I first started clearing shooting lanes with a machete.

Comment

I will be selling all my 2 echo weeded eaters and my Stihl for a new Sthil battery powered.

Comment

I agree. The batteries will outlast me trimming trees. Amazing good battery powered pole saw. Don’t even know if the gas one runs still that I previously used.

Comment

I have the same one and have put it through the ringer and it keeps on going. Awesome saw.

Comment

I switch to a 58V Echo Chainsaw years ago, it was the best decision I've made concerning power tools

Comment

Tagged for later.

Comment

I have a Ryobi 40v weed eater and mower. Works great, may add the pole saw attachment

Comment

Love mine

Comment

love mine

Comment

Love mine. As posted, a cutting fool.

Comment

I bought the Kobalt 80v battery-powered regular chainsaw, and I’m pretty happy with it so far. On live young cedar trees (sub 20yr Old) it’ll cut all day, I can’t find the bottom of the battery. On standing dead live oaks, (oak wilt was a real ***** to us about ten years ago) I get about ten cuts. But the battery recharges in 30 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                              X