No announcement yet.

Gun safes at Tractor Supply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a Cannon 24 from them and my only complaint is that it fills up in a hurry. Buy the biggest one you can afford.

Comment

With the cannon safes, has anyone installed an electric outlet in them?

Comment

Originally posted by bullhead44 View Post
        Have had a cannon 48 for 6-8 years now. had no issues. have had to change batteries in the combination once. agree with above post. They have some good sales several times a year
        Changed mine twice I get in and out of it a lot

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
          Mine came equipped with one

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
            We got the Cannon 48 gun Tall/Wide early this year from TSC and love it. Watch for their sales as we got our about $300 off regular price by waiting two days.
            They go on sale generally for every major holiday and will take rain checks. If you can hold out for Thanksgiving, I am almost certain they will be on sale.

Comment

Originally posted by BmacBmac1 View Post
              x2. I have seen others that have a punch-out to run a cord through. I run a dehumidifier in mine.

Comment

I got the cannon 48 gun for cheap on black friday @ TSC

Comment

Originally posted by Irish_25 View Post
                  Mine came with one and 2 USB ports.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                    I bought a 24 gun Winchester a while back and am pleased with it. It will actually hold about 16-18 guns pending the size etc but that is the case with most all brands.
                    I have this and would buy again. Worth the money. No issues with the electrical keypad, going on three years now.
                    Last edited by greenshovel; 09-10-2015, 12:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Hawkpuppy 1 View Post
                      Another thing I would suggest if capable, is to look on youtube at the videos on how to move a safe by yourself. Guy at TSC wanted to charge me $300 to deliver it a 1/2 mile and set it in my garage. I rented a trailer for $25 and had it off the trailer, unboxed and unbolted off the pallet and in place in less than 20 minutes.
                      I have had one for 3 years.

Never any issues.

I was 61 at that time and unloaded and moved in in place by myself. I did bolt it down.

I will be moving one soon but it is on the second floor.. might need some help with that one.

Comment

I picked a 24 gun safe from Atwoods and it has a mechanical Dial(NOT ELECTRIC)

They usually run a sale on them in the fall I think.

Comment

Originally posted by BmacBmac1 View Post
                          Originally posted by EastTexun View Post
                          x2. I have seen others that have a punch-out to run a cord through. I run a dehumidifier in mine.
                          Originally posted by npe001 View Post
                          Mine came with one and 2 USB ports.
                          What models do yall have? I was looking at the 80 gun safe online and didn't see anything in the description about one.

Comment

Originally posted by dbaio1 View Post
                            I bought a 24 gun Winchester a while back and am pleased with it. It will actually hold about 16-18 guns pending the size etc but that is the case with most all brands.
                            I got the same one. Is the the best maybe not, but is it great for what it is sure

Comment

Originally posted by J-J Matt View Post
                              I know two guys that bought the Winchester with the electric lock and both of them had problems and ended up replacing it with a manual lock. Winchester customer service wasn't a big help at all.

I have had good luck reaching Winchester CS up in the DFW area because I heard a few stories like this. Seem to be a small percentage based on my research and due diligence before purchase. I will share my contact information I established before purchase with anyone who needs to reach their CS.
                              Last edited by dbaio1; 09-10-2015, 01:43 PM.

Comment

I bought a cannon from them for 459...100 off Memorial day sale...18 gun.

Comment

Working...
                                X