X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Thanksgiving All You Turkeys !!!

Comment

Originally posted by HotRod Hunter View Post
      Good Luck Tman , unfortunately there are a lot of POS that hunt public land.
      Yeah. I have already ordered another one (amazon prime free overnight is awesome) but I'm just hoping it will turn up. Honestly, if someone on here or the other groups I have posted in found it and said something, I'd let them keep it at this point. I just want to know what happened to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tmanbuckhunter View Post
        Yeah. I have already ordered another one (amazon prime free overnight is awesome) but I'm just hoping it will turn up. Honestly, if someone on here or the other groups I have posted in found it and said something, I'd let them keep it at this point. I just want to know what happened to it.
        You might try going back and looking along the roadside. If it fell off the truck it might have bounced into the ditch. I found a cell phone that way. I drove almost 7 miles away before it fell off...and I just happens to hear it. Though I didn't know what I heard at the time. Then it dawned on me. I went back ( in the dark) and found it.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Comment

Happy turkey day fellas!

Comment

Anyone hunting tomarrow?

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                Anyone hunting tomarrow?
                Yep. In a tree right now.

Comment

My Brother, son and I went this morning. We saw few deer moving but nothing we could get a shot at. Very nice chilly morning. Deer on the road, deer moving early morning, just good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm hunting at our deerlease this evening, north of Huntsville. Good luck to everyone hunting.

Comment

Originally posted by pelochas View Post
                      My Brother, son and I went this morning. We saw few deer moving but nothing we could get a shot at. Very nice chilly morning. Deer on the road, deer moving early morning, just good stuff.

You guys hunting off of ground or climbers?

Comment

Real cool weather this morning but just didn't see anything immediately need to put in more boot time

Comment

Mmmm nothing like some chicken fried backstraps [emoji899] also happy late Thanksgiving everyone, hope it was a goodun.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

Comment

You got that right Chief. Nothin at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry View Post
                              You guys hunting off of ground or climbers?

Ground. My brother didnt have a climber and since he hasnt been to this area, we scouted the area every few hours.

Comment

Anyone been out lately?????
                                Where's the LDPs????!?!?!?!??

Comment

Working...
                                X