5" cut broadhead/arrow!?!?!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

5" cut broadhead/arrow!?!?!?

Has anyone seen this slash arrow? Has a 3 bald cut on contact and a 5" expandable built into the shaft. Wonder how this works? Seems like overkill?

If anyone needs a 5" cutting diameter, they probably need to practice a lot more.

Ill stick with my slick tricks and ramkats

Comment

Would you be comfortable drawing that back past your hand? Don't think I would!

Comment

It's 5" total and that is a lot different than 5" expandable

Comment

It is defiantly overkill! And I watched a video just because I was intrigued and it doesn't go past your hand at full draw. The arrows Coke in lengths to prevent that

Comment

Originally posted by ultralite09 View Post
            If anyone needs a 5" cutting diameter, they probably need to practice a lot more.

Ill stick with my slick tricks and ramkats

But Daniel Clarke did massive damage. [emoji57]

Comment

It's worked great for me on pigs and all sorts of game. The 5" Blade opens up on the rib cage. I'm a fixed blade guy and this still is!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0802.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	97.9 KB
ID:	24523071

Comment

I personally dont get the obsession with giant wound channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie_bowtech View Post
                    [ATTACH]888233[/ATTACH]

Doesn’t look like the same entrance hole as what that head should look like. Did the big blades not deploy? I would think this long of a broadhead would affect point of impact pretty bad due to increased front of center weight.

Comment

Originally posted by TxNurse View Post
                      Would you be comfortable drawing that back past your hand? Don't think I would!
                      How would it draw back past your hand? The arrow insert would be in same place with this long broadhead just sticking out more.

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                        It's 5" total and that is a lot different than 5" expandable
                        Exactly. From their website.

SLASH® EXPRESS 300 Arrows answer the demand for speed and Momentum Driven Performance, the best solution for hunters who want great shootability and accuracy. These micro-diameter 300 spine arrows feature the SLASH® INsetBlade® outsert. The EXPRESS EXP 300 is offered with a 3-blade, 60 grain, 7/8” cut broadhead, followed by 2 InsetBlades® with a 2 1/8” cut. This arrow provides excellent shootability for all bows and an all-around game arrow.

Comment

I hunted with these several years ago. They were called Buckblasters. I don't know if they still make them, but this concept isn't new. I prefer the Rage Hypo's now. I would take most good two blade broadheads over this style.

this thing had 6 blades!

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            But Daniel Clarke did massive damage. [emoji57]
                            Shoot, Daniel Clarke knocked a deer right on its a** with these broadheads! First time he ever did that too!

Comment

Soo dumb

Comment

Working...
                              X