Comment

whats this grxh all about

Comment

Originally posted by unionmade482 View Post

Comment

It is the most anticipated hunt all year. If you go to the around the campfire page and search a few pages ull find the thread about it with links and pictures of the last couple years. It's alot of fun with Great guys.
          This is one I took a few years ago during the hunt.
          Attached Files

Comment

Or just follow the link

Comment

seems pretty cool,what are yall doing camping out there

Comment

camp hunt, drink a **** ton of beer, tell lies, fish,

You should come. The new guy has to bring the doughnuts however.

Comment

haha my kind of party,yeah maybe ill show up but im prob going to oklahoma that weekend

Comment

No video or witnesses but today I was trolling and saw what I thought was a red hog swimming the river. I hammered MF and ran up on it only to find it to be a Yote! I grabbed my boat knife and ran up to the bow about the time he/she started to bite and snap at me. The Yote went under the boat, bumped the motor (it was in netural) and came out the back of the boat. I put it in gear to swing back around but by this time he/she was in my lines. SNAG! White roadrunner in it's ear and with a little fight it popped the line. The Yote swam up to the bank and hauled but out of there and yes, there was a white roadrunner stuck in the top of his/her ear.

So if you see a yote with a white roadrunner in its ear you will know I ain't pulling your leg. Just wish Rat would have been with me because we could have gotten a yote in the middle of the river. Seriously, it ain't a fish/yote story.

Comment

Originally posted by Sackett View Post
                      I'll bring the Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots and we'll settle it old-school

Anyone hunted below the dam lately? Can you park a boat on the lakeside and walk over?
                      I have been hunting below the dam for weeks now, lots of sign but no luck....i think there's way to much pressure..

Comment

Originally posted by Wildman View Post
                        No video or witnesses but today I was trolling and saw what I thought was a red hog swimming the river. I hammered MF and ran up on it only to find it to be a Yote! I grabbed my boat knife and ran up to the bow about the time he/she started to bite and snap at me. The Yote went under the boat, bumped the motor (it was in netural) and came out the back of the boat. I put it in gear to swing back around but by this time he/she was in my lines. SNAG! White roadrunner in it's ear and with a little fight it popped the line. The Yote swam up to the bank and hauled but out of there and yes, there was a white roadrunner stuck in the top of his/her ear.

So if you see a yote with a white roadrunner in its ear you will know I ain't pulling your leg. Just wish Rat would have been with me because we could have gotten a yote in the middle of the river. Seriously, it ain't a fish/yote story.
                        That is funny ****. Bet he's hating that hook catching on the blood weeds lol

Comment

Now that funny, most people will not understand!!

Comment

ha thats awesome its gonna be a while before he gets that out

Comment

i seen a tbh sticker today at granger #6 i think

Comment

i seen a tbh sticker today at granger #6 i think
                                If it was a white Chevy crew cab stay clear of that guy he is wierd!

Comment

Working...
                                X