X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 160class View Post
    Yeah that's what Hunter was saying

And good deal!
    Hunter's dad Larry is a new member on my lease. Last year was his first year. Had the pleasure of meeting Hunter and his girlfriend in December. Very nice kids!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike M View Post
      Who is this? PM me

Big Mike that's my dad, or Coach as they called him down there

Comment

Gotcha. Yes, Jack is staying. He stays in our trailer when he is down there.

Comment

Good deal. Had a blast on that pasture. Great guys. Big mike---u had just killed that deer when we got on that place and u brought the horns over to camp. Great deer.

Comment

Originally posted by Cull hunter View Post
            Good deal. Had a blast on that pasture. Great guys. Big mike---u had just killed that deer when we got on that place and u brought the horns over to camp. Great deer.
            I remember y'all. That was a hell of a morning we had. 3 big bucks in less than an hour. They killed some big bucks last year on your old pasture.

Comment

I remember y'all. That was a hell of a morning we had. 3 big bucks in less than an hour. They killed some big bucks last year on your old pasture.
              I gotta ask, cause I miss the heck out of top driving down there. Do they topdrive it anymore or is it pretty much bowhunting?

Comment

Originally posted by 160class View Post
                I gotta ask, cause I miss the heck out of top driving down there. Do they topdrive it anymore or is it pretty much bowhunting?
                Actually most of the guys on there are rifle hunters. Fling Em is a bow hunter and that's about it. They have one or two top drives over there. We have have several in our pasture. I will be down there this weekend top driving chasing quail. Cruising around in the top drive is one of my favorite things to do also.

Comment

Actually most of the guys on there are rifle hunters. Fling Em is a bow hunter and that's about it. They have one or two top drives over there. We have have several in our pasture. I will be down there this weekend top driving chasing quail. Cruising around in the top drive is one of my favorite things to do also.
                  During the rut in that thick country it was the best, they would sit there with their necks swelled thinking they were hidden!

Good luck this weekend!

Comment

That was a great place to teach kids how to hunt and watch certain movie channels they weren't supposed to. Miss it. Glad it is doing well.

Comment

Working...
                    X