CNN is at it again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CNN is at it again

A survivor of the Florida high school massacre said in an interview that CNN rejected his proposal to discuss armed guards in schools and instead handed him a "scripted" question to ask during Wednesday night's town hall on gun rights.

Doesn't surprise me

Comment

If you watched it, I think that was pretty clear.

Comment

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Watch this one... Look familiar? I'm not buying that David Hogg was in Redondo beach AND at the school shooting.

Comment

I wish those smug *******s would have to make their way in the real world.....they would fail miserably.

Comment

My wife and I watched it last night and all it did was make us mad! I thought Dana Loesch with the NRA did a really good job answering tough questions. It doesn't hurt that she is easy on the eyes too!

Comment

Scripted questions is nothing new.

Comment

Trying to push their left wing opinions and dictate the outcome is nothing new to those idiots.

Comment

Originally posted by Maxxed Outdoors View Post
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76advGTYIpo

Watch this one... Look familiar? I'm not buying that David Hogg was in Redondo beach AND at the school shooting.
                  His dad is worth something like $300 million. I'm sure they have a couple different homes and get around a bit. Now, I have no doubt all his appearances have been scripted.

Comment

Regardless of your political leaning...it’s shameful reporting .

Comment

I applaud Marco and Dana for showing up to a room full of people that hate them and everything they stand for in that town hall last night. I thought both handled it very well even though there is no changing the minds of that crowd. Will be interesting to see where we go from here, something feels different about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by duckmanep View Post
                        I applaud Marco and Dana for showing up to a room full of people that hate them and everything they stand for in that town hall last night. I thought both handled it very well even though there is no changing the minds of that crowd. Will be interesting to see where we go from here, something feels different about this one.
                        Marco will be one of the ones who caves and sends us down the river.

Comment

Ageeed. I was impressed by Marco

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                            Marco will be one of the ones who caves and sends us down the river.
                            very likely, but I'm thinking he will not be the only one this time.

Comment

very likely, but I'm thinking he will not be the only one this time.

Absolutely not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X