Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sickest candidates ever

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
    Poor choice of battles if nothing more. It only gives the 20% undecided across the country another hot button item that does not answer anything. That 20% wants policy details not school yard innuendo's and more name calling......from either nitwit. Clinton definitely has more than enuff trash/chaos in her closet that Trump should not have to go to that well.......but he cant help himself. I pray for the best but I don't see how any of this can turn out good for any of us?
    vote for THE DEVIL or a power thirsty witch..just sickening

Comment

He may want to read up on Hillary and Benghazi before flapping his gums about Trump.

Khizr Khan: Trump has a 'black soul' http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/31/politi...oul/index.html

Comment

[ATTACH]803791[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
          Mother of a fallen US Captain, Mrs, Kahn, was insulted by Trump saying that she stood next to her husband in silence as he explained how their son died. Saying that maybe she wasn't allowed to speak. We all know what that implication means.

The fact is the mother was still grieving. The report says she still can't come to seeing her son's picture without crying.

This man is a menace. You're a Presidential candidate and inciting hate. What a serious loser.
          Go to the clinton cash thread & spend an hour & a half to educate yourself on the other option...post #2 has a link with so much ammo starting from DAY ONE as first lady, there is no defense you could come up with to defend her nomination. She is an evil person.

The cartoon by ultramax is spot on if you think this crap is important to me as anything moving on deciding who is our best option of the two.

Comment

The thing about things like this in this election is I think everyone's opinion on trump is pretty much set. If you like him, you don't care about these things. If you don't it's just further proof of his unfitness to be president. I've never seen anything like this election.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by UltraMax View Post
              [ATTACH]803791[/ATTACH]
              Love it!!! Too funny!

Comment

Go watch Clinton Cash and shut up!

Comment

Par the course for Trump. Either way we're getting a lying New York Democrat. Better the one we know than the one we don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Be10dwn View Post
                    The thing about things like this in this election is I think everyone's opinion on trump is pretty much set. If you like him, you don't care about these things. If you don't it's just further proof of his unfitness to be president. I've never seen anything like this election.

Trying to understand how we ended up with the two lousy choices...still, this deal is of so little concern in the big picture. Comical.

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
                      So he made a jab at Sharia law, part of fundamental Islam

Guess what, jihad is part of fundamental Islam as well

All you people who are getting so offended better get your head on straight and research how many millions of people have been murdered in the past 600 years so Mr Kahn can stand up there and tell his wife how to dress and not to say anything. I encourage you do delve deeper into true Islam and how they're using our freedom of speech against us to slowly and steadily implement more and more Sharia Law into our culture.

This isn't a defense of Trump but just be mindful of what you're getting upset about.

Seems dad has less an understanding than most.

Khizr Khan, who attacked Donald Trump last week, told CNN's Jim Acosta Sunday morning that terror has "nothing to do with Islam."

Comment

Maybe the parents can educate us all about why the countries where they are predominantly Muslim practice Sharia Law?

Maybe they can educate us on how Sharia Law supports our Constitution .....the same one he pulled out and offered to Trump.

It's really a shame the stupidity people have now.

Comment

Originally posted by TXHunter12 View Post
                          Maybe the parents can educate us all about why the countries where they are predominantly Muslim practice Sharia Law?

Maybe they can educate us on how Sharia Law supports our Constitution .....the same one he pulled out and offered to Trump.

It's really a shame the stupidity people have now.
                          Yep.

This is one lame troll thread.

Comment

Originally posted by bowstalker210 View Post
                            Par the course for Trump. Either way we're getting a lying New York Democrat. Better the one we know than the one we don't.

Which one do we know?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I will give it to trump. He knows his audience. He's not likely to get new converts, but he sure riles up the converted

Comment

Boy Just Imagine what would have Been Said If Trump would have Been Secretory of State and Been behind their Son's Death

Comment

Working...
                                X