Tony Romo announcing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tony Romo announcing?

Questions as I don't watch much football. The wife is watching the Packers game and I see Romo is an announcer.

1. What's up with him announcing? I guess he's more popular than I thought maybe?
    2. I thought announcers were for good retired players. Was Romo that good? I wouldn't have put him in the top 50 all time QBs
    3. Is it me not knowing the guy or is he sort of weird with his remarks and sound affects?

Good thing is I can tune his voice out for the most part.

He just said..It's hard for the offense to get a first down when they're getting negative yards. LOL

How dare you.

Lol

Comment

1) Romo is very popular. Love or hate him.
      2) Romo was a very good quarterback
      3) Romo sounds a little like madden the way he's commentating.

Comment

Well as a life long Romo hater, I think he's doing a great job. He has a ton of football knowledge that most people don't know. A little dodo at times, but doing a good job.

He is absolutely a top 50 all time QB. If not, name me 50 better.

Comment

Romo has an impressive ability to predict the play before it happens when the teams set up at the line of scrimmage. There are a few youtube compilations already.

Comment

I have never been a big Romo fan, but I think he has done a great job commentating given it's his first season

Comment

Be careful . . . The jock sniffers are gonna get after ya.

Comment

He was better than his offensive line

Comment

I would think he'd be pretty good with it, especially after he settles in.

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                    Romo has an impressive ability to predict the play before it happens when the teams set up at the line of scrimmage. There are a few youtube compilations already.

Well...maybe he needs to go back to the Cowboys as DC....

Comment

Originally posted by .270 View Post
                      He spent enough time sitting on the sidelines injured, he should be prepared for the job
                      And the NFL is predictable and boring anyway

Comment

He was a legit QB and not bad as an announcer. A little surprised to be honest.

Comment

Doing a great job announcing. Knows his stuff and has great insight. Only gonna get better.
                          As for his play, he was a great QB That couldnt get his team past the reg season (some his fault, some not). I liked him and he was a great player for the boyz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I enjoy his play calling prior to the snap. Great eye for the game.

Comment

hes all ready 10x better than Phil Simms was announcing.

Comment

Working...
                              X